I think there’s a gold Foxx in the market
Im not saying it’s the case for all teams, just that I know SDS mentioned it in a stream. I specifically remember them referencing the Newhauser by saying this is how they are rewarding you for beating MTO with worse teams. Obviously they cherrypicked the Tigers to show us that as you are 100% right the rewards don’t match up the the team’s tier.
I think they said that they accounted for the skill level of the team by making longshots and underdogs have better Team affinity rewards. Example they showed I believe was the 91(92?) Hal Newhauser from the Tigers.
Makes sense I suppose
I’d be totally fine with them being difficult IF they actually told us the right difficulty. Those moments are not on Veteran or All Star or whatever they’re claiming. I’ll struggle to hit in Moments with a juiced card, then I’ll go on conquest on All Star with my gold/silver team and absolutely rake.
Again I don’t mind them being difficult. But if it says hit 1 HR with Andre Dawson (100+ power) on Veteran, it shouldn’t take me 30+ tries.
So far they have seemed to be making the moments manageable. For example the Polanco cycle one is just an extra base hit.
These are the steps I usually take to begin.
1. Make a wall north to Canada to block the Twins
2. Build towards the Rockies, beat them (might have to go on all star)
3. Take that huge area above the Rockies and fill it all in
4. Hit the Mariners then go straight down the West Coast
Should be easy cruising from there.
I’m interested. PSN is WDK19
Testing online to get new weights for ‘19 this week. I hope to have the updated weights posted by this weekend!
Also @Red_Ted_is_back have you worked on cleaning the looks of the spreadsheet up? I’d do it but I barley was able to program it, I’m not an excel guru haha.
Moments have somewhat replaced missions it seems
Anyone else suspect the Topps Now cards may replace POTM?
They definitely worked. I finished Mays
Is it really that important? Bad jumps on fly balls? I haven’t played online yet.
Nobody is talking about that Ralph Kiner. I think that card is underrated.
Too much button clicking to navigate between 2019 community market and the forum. Those are the two parts of TSN I use most and I’d love for them to be on the same menu.
Also when I come back to TSN I usually have to sign back in. Last year when I did that it was quick and dropped me back into the page I was viewing previously. This year it kicks me back to the home screen with the calendar of upcoming events and I have to hunt to find the thread I was in.
Finally I miss custom avatars. I used to recognize some people based on their avatars, now I have to memorize the names.
I do like the added information in the market such as pitch types, quirks, etc.
lastly this has been said but I really think a TSN app would be widely appreciated!
Took me a solid 5 mins to even find the forums.
Mine said 13 hours. Dunno how long it actually took as it finished overnight last night.
In addition to everything said above, there should be a greater variety of sig cards compared to immortals, hopefully creating more diversity and more options at each position.
1. Yes. As with all the weights, it’s user preference. I feel like stats vs R are more important than stats vs L but you can adjust it as you feel, just like all the attribute weights. EDIT: I remember what I did now, I found the percentage of MLB pitcher that are lefty and vice versa, and made those the weights.
2. Again, my personal preference. Just tried to rank the attributes by importance for each position. Feel free to tweak, I definitely will for ‘19.
3. Yes, that was my intent. I think I screwed up the conditional formatting and quit on it, but yes, I’m trying to both find the best player at each position (based on my inputted attribute weights) and then order those players into a lineup (again, based on attribute weights for the lineup positions).
That would be awesome! I’m really not great with excel, this was made mostly with my dad’s help.