MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct
We aim to make The Show online Community a positive and healthy place for everyone to interact. By connecting to The Show servers, you agree not to participate in any misconduct or any behavior that would be considered unsportsmanlike.
What are some examples of misconduct?
- Manipulating Marketplace transactions. (This can include transferring stubs from one account to another.)
- Selling or buying in-game currency for real world money.
- Win trading / account sharing. (For example, the exchange of stubs, codes for the PlayStation Store, real world money, etc, for wins in any competitive mode.)
- Exposing unreleased content
- Manipulating network connectivity
By engaging in any of the points listed above, you are not only ruining the enjoyment of other players but also compromising a fair environment and balanced game play that we here at San Diego Studio are committed to maintain.
Also note, the list above does not cover ALL manner of misconduct, and we will continue to expand the Code of Conduct when necessary. As such, we reserve the right to take full discretionary action and address any negative behavior we may find.
Additionally, remember you have already agreed to abide by a code of conduct when you signed-up for an Account on PlayStation Network. See here: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/legal/terms-of-service/
- You may not manipulate or inflate usage of PlayStation Network.
- You may not engage in deceptive or misleading practices.
- You may not abuse or harass others, including stalking behavior.
- You may not organize hate groups.
- You may not modify or attempt to modify the online client, disc, save file, server, client-server communication, or other parts of any game title, or content.
- You may not attempt to hack or reverse engineer any code or equipment used in connection with PlayStation Network.
- You may not impersonate any person, including an SIE LLC, SIEA, its affiliates', or third-party employee.
- You may not sell, buy, trade, or transfer your Online ID, Account or any personal access to PlayStation Network through any means or method, including by use of web sites.
- You may not cheat, exploit or use any bugs, glitches, vulnerabilities or unintentional game mechanics in PlayStation Network or any of its products or services to obtain an unfair advantage.
If you feel your behavior may be violating the Code of Conduct, please stop and reconsider your actions. Account suspensions are non-negotiable and depending on the severity may even be permanent. You might also risk eligibility for future ranked seasons or events.
Thank you for playing fair and being a good person!