Game Update 1.12 Notes
- Button Accuracy throw meter will now appear as intended on a back-pick following a pitch-out.
- Fixed an exploit where a user could become frozen on the lineup screen, resulting in a disconnect and loss.
- CPU Substitutions will now be enabled in Spring Training games (user controlled or manager mode style games).
- User created pitchers in custom rosters will no longer appear incorrectly as two-way players.
- Multi-game Moments can now be reset from the Programs menu.
- Wind Slider will no longer affect Diamond Dynasty Play With Friends.
- Update to Chase Field where balls hit to a specific region were not being ruled as a home run.
- User Interface adjustments to streamline the "Hold X to Skip" feature.
- Icons and Nameplates will no longer be useable once they are sold from your Inventory.
- XP will now more accurately display per-inning earnings.
- Fixed an issue where player-lock pitchers were accumulating too much XP per out. Particularly exploitable with "Quick Counts" on. XP earned per out has been redistributed across other earnings.
- Identified and fixed an issue where a disconnected controller would not respond once reconnected.
- Fixed various low frequency consumer reported crashes. Thank you for your reports!
Game Update 1.12 is set to deploy at 3 AM PT on 6.12.19