The Memorial Day weekend kicks off early with the Camo Event. Build a squad with Gold, Silver and Bronze players to compete in 3-inning games.
A feared closing pitcher, Legend Eric Gagne, can be yours by winning 35 games during this event. Along the way, earn other player rewards and 1 Camo Pack, which guarantees one of the five new pieces of Camo equipment.
Ends: May 30 at Noon PT
Build your squad based on these Event rules:
- Gold, Silver and Bronze players
- Max Team Overall: 70 OVR
- 3-inning games
Cumulative Wins Rewards (earn once)
- 10 WINS CUMULATIVE: 1 Silver Live Series Player (75-79 OVR)
- 15 WINS CUMULATIVE: 1 Gold Live Series Player (80-84 OVR)
- 20 WINS CUMULATIVE: 1 Camo Pack (guarantees 1 Camo equipment item)
- 35 WINS CUMULATIVE: Hardware Legend Eric Gagne (Diamond, 96 OVR CP)
Wins Per Entry Rewards (repeatable)
- 3 WINS PER ENTRY: 1 Bronze Live Series Player (65-74 OVR)
- 6 WINS PER ENTRY: 1 Silver Live Series Player (75-79 OVR)
- 9 WINS PER ENTRY: 1 Gold Live Series Player (80-84 OVR)
- 12 WINS PER ENTRY: 1 Diamond Live Series Player (85-89 OVR)
Camo Collector Program
A new Collector Program features the speedy, switch-hitting All-Star Flashback Jose Reyes.
Earn the Reyes item by collecting all five, unique pieces of the Camo equipment. As you’re hunting for the equipment, complete the time-limited Memorial Day Weekend Mission in the May Timed Program that guarantees 1 Camo Pack.
Camo Equipment in Set 5
Find Camo equipment in the new Set 5 of Standard Packs and in the Community Market. The Camo Collector Program does not expire, but Set 5 will only be available in the Show Shop for a limited time.
The 20-pack bundle of Set 5 includes one topper pack guaranteeing one Camo equipment item.
The 50-pack bundle of Set 5 includes three Camo equipment topper packs.
New Position Programs
Play four new Programs, including a Diamond Future Star and a trio of Gold Flashbacks now in Diamond Dynasty. These are the featured players in the new Programs:
- Center Field: Future Stars Victor Robles, Diamond 87 OVR, Washington Nationals
- Starting Pitcher: Breakout Flashback Homer Bailey, Gold 83 OVR, Cincinnati Reds
- Shortstop: Breakout Flashback Jhonny Peralta, Gold 80 OVR, Cleveland Indians
- Relief Pitcher: Impact Veteran Flashback Tony Sipp, Gold 80 OVR, Houston Astros
Each of the new Position Programs requires you to achieve different stats Missions, exchange players and exchange souvenirs (hats, jerseys, bobbleheads and autographs). Each of these Programs will tie into future Career Arc Programs, which will be needed to earn the Immortals.
Q: Do you have more details about Patch 1.10?
A: Read the extended notes here.
Q: When does the current Ranked Season end?
A: The May ranked season will end on May 31 at midnight ET / 9 p.m. PT. Then, rewards will be distributed and the June season will begin with new rewards that include a Diamond Flashback and the Stan Musial autographed baseballs needed in his Immortal Program.
Look for more news and content around the next Ranked Season, Battle Royale rewards and the June Timed Program next Thursday, May 31.
Q: Will there be a Roster Update next week?
A: Yes, but it will focus on transactions and adding new players, not attributes. You can review this week’s Roster Update here. *UPDATE 5/29* There will be no roster update the week of 5/28. The next roster update will be the week of 6/4. It will include transactions and attribute updates.