Earn a Monthly Awards Pack AND Hall of Fame Legend Wade Boggs along the way to 25 wins by May 14.
Starts: May 4 at Noon PT
Ends: May 14 at Noon PT
Difficulty: Hall of Fame
Build your squad based on these Event rules:
Max Team Overall: 75 OVR
Min Player Overall: 65 OVR
No Diamond Live Series Players
Cumulative Wins Rewards (earn once)
- 5 WINS CUMULATIVE: 1 Souvenirs Pack
- 10 WINS CUMULATIVE: 1 Silver Live Series Player (75-79 OVR)
- 20 WINS CUMULATIVE: 1 April Monthly Awards Pack
- 25 WINS CUMULATIVE: Breakout Legend Wade Boggs (Diamond, 92 OVR 3B)
Wins Per Entry Rewards (repeatable)
- 3 WINS PER ENTRY: 1 Bronze Live Series Player (65-74 OVR)
- 6 WINS PER ENTRY: 1 Silver Live Series Player (75-79 OVR)
- 9 WINS PER ENTRY: 1 Gold Live Series Player (80-85 OVR)
- 12 WINS PER ENTRY: 1 Diamond Live Series Player (85-89 OVR)
Q: Do I have to win 12 games-in-a-row without losing to get the Wins Per Entry rewards?
A: No. Similar to Battle Royale, you can earn the 12-win reward even if you lose once during the entry. Your record would be 12-1. Your wins per entry only resets after losing twice.
Q: If I win 12 games in the same Event entry, do I collect all of the 3, 6, 9 and 12-win rewards?
Q: Can I sell all of the Event rewards when I earn them?
Q: Where can I see my rewards?
A: In the Events dashboard once the Event begins and you enter your team.
Two losses eliminates your current lineup entry from the Event, but you can re-enter for free right away with any lineup that meets the Event requirements. The benefit of double elimination is the opportunity to rebuild your team if you want to swap out players. Remember, it's free to enter.
Q: If I lose two games and my current lineup is eliminated from the Event, does it reset my Cumulative Wins
A: No, the Cumulative Wins will continue to track until the end of the Event.