You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Idk if it's just me, but I feel like the game actively screws you over the deeper into extra innings you go. I've noticed a trend the past few years that I seemingly can't hit in extras and my pitching becomes progressively weaker.

For example, I was playing a minor league game in my franchise last week. I was doing the pitching and quick managing the hitting. My pitcher actually threw a no-hitter for 9.1 innings (I was really pissed not to get credit for it), but the game was 0-0 because my offense was garbage. I brought in a new pitcher and he was dominating the rest of the 10th and then to start the 11th. Then suddenly, I couldn't throw with any accuracy. My guy wasn't tired or anything, but my pitches wouldn't hit their spots and I got slapped around to give up a run. After the run, my guy suddenly returned to dominance.

I ended up winning the game during the bottom half of the inning during my quick manage, but this is just another example in a long line of questionable executions in extra innings. Just seems like a constant to me, but idk if anyone else has this

8/12/2019 9:28AM PDT