You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

So this happens I’d say at least a few times a week in my franchise. I bring in a reliever that is warm and had high/full energy and his energy is automatically down to like 50% and his confidence is down to 25% or so.

As an example, both relievers I brought in last game had this happen. #1 had about 90% energy when started warming up and had been throwing well lately, actually threw a scoreless inning and got the W in his last outing. Comes in and his energy is down to 50% and confidence is WAY down. He then is “tired” after 7 pitches even though his stamina rating is 65. #2 had 100% energy but hadn’t been throwing great his last few outings. Comes in and same thing, 50% energy and extremely low confidence.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, have you figured out how to make it not happen? I’ve tried warming up less, warming up more, stretch and toss before warming up, no matter what I do it still happens quite a bit. Any help would be much appreciated.

7/30/2019 2:22PM PDT

Once fully warmed up you have to select “ready and waiting”, then at that point you can safely put them in. 

7/30/2019 2:53PM PDT

Hi, this issue is in the show since 16, i think. I made a lot of bug reports but they dont care about franchise so...

7/30/2019 2:54PM PDT

Jawthaw, its not working every time. I had situation, with bases loaded, firts game of the season, pitcher warmed up and ready and waiting comes to the game with like 70% stamina and after one pitch - single he already was tired. Ita happen almost every single game in franchise. Its killing my bullpen

7/30/2019 3:00PM PDT

That’s odd, it’s never happened to me before unless I did a double switch. Double switches would sometimes decrease a relievers energy for some unknown reason. 

7/30/2019 3:18PM PDT

I’ve never used ready and waiting one time..can’t imagine it has a great impact 

7/30/2019 3:33PM PDT

Once fully warmed up you have to select “ready and waiting”, then at that point you can safely put them in. 

Comment by JAWTHAW
7/30/2019 2:53PM PDT

Yeah, unfortunately I’m with zatok86 here, I’ve tried that before with no luck. Along with using “Schedule to put in game” and sure enough, nothing. Appreciate the feedback from y’all though

7/30/2019 4:00PM PDT