You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Server maintenance scheduled for 3 AM PT on 9/24/19. Please complete all games prior to that time. Thank you.

Participate in MLB The Show research studies! Sign up here: https://playstation-research.com

I don't know if it's just me but I feel that when I'm playing with my created player in franchise mode it seems that when they pitch to my created player the pitches are more sharper like a breaking ball breaks more the sliders slides more the splitter splits more I don't know if it's just me or I'm overthinking it and yes I did download some sliders that has more Advantage for the computer but with regular players I kill with them with Giancarlo Stanton Aaron Judge Gary Sanchez Gleyber Torres Didi Gregorius I can go on but for some reason when I stepped to the plate with my created player I stink up the joint... I've used so much batting Stance Manny Machado, Adam Jones, Austin Hedges, Jon Jay, Bradley Jr, Chipper Jones, Carlos Santana, and so on... I just can't really rake with my CAP my guy is hitting with a 301 batting average with 14 Hrs and 48 RBI's and I'm on the second week of June if anyone has a batting Stance they you guys can help me with i would really appreciate it

7/12/2019 12:42PM PDT