You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

It's been awhile since I've been on here I'm doing a franchise and I created my player so on so forth and last year I used to use Adam Jones batting stance and I used to switch back and forth with Jackie Bradley jr. But it seems that this year the tweaked Jackie Bradley jr. Batting stance and it's not as how it was last year I would like to know if anyone can help me out with a new batting stance because it seems that I am struggling with Adam Jones and I was switching to Manny Machado and Jon Jay's this year and nothing 

7/2/2019 12:42PM PDT

Ive been using Rhys Hoskins alot. I like having an open area swing and it gives a feeling of alot of pop off the barrel. 

7/2/2019 12:44PM PDT

Harper since you hit a lot of gappers and can hit bombs with a smooth swing

7/2/2019 12:46PM PDT

A lot of people like Mondesi and Chipper Jones as switch hitters

7/2/2019 1:05PM PDT

For you are CAP

7/2/2019 1:06PM PDT

I like Jim Edmonds

7/2/2019 1:07PM PDT

I liked LS votto so I use that and I like it

7/2/2019 1:11PM PDT

Harrison Bader or Marcel Ozuna

7/2/2019 1:26PM PDT

I use Mookie, but with the Two-handed 1 follow through. The ball jumps off the bat from what I cant tell. Hitting .362 with my cap in over 300 Plate Appearances

7/2/2019 1:40PM PDT

I want to thank everyone for replying to my comment and I used every single batting stance you guys suggested to me and I'm going to be very honest here the Chipper Jones batting stance I don't want to get too ahead of myself here but I am 2 for 3 with four RBIs triple whomever replied and gave me some batting stance suggestions once again thank you I think I'm going to stick with the Chipper Jones batting stance

7/2/2019 2:48PM PDT