You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Started 4 different event games and got disconnected from all 4 right at the beginning of the game giving me the loss...!!!!! Anyone else??? I have never had connection issues before and my internet is working just like normal. Why would I be able to start the event game like normal and then right away after gameplay I get disconnected 4 straight times? Explain SDS!

5/19/2019 10:21AM PDT

That sounds like its your connection, since it was consecutive id say something was up with your provider or router.

5/19/2019 11:06AM PDT

Even if I never once got the “your connection to the show has been lost”? I would throw one pitch or go to my bullpen and then no response. It happened 4 times in a row. I never got booted from online but just in those games. So if it’s just me, then I guess it is my connection. I’ve never had issues before though and thought it was a bug.

5/19/2019 11:12AM PDT

There are various reasons for something like this to happen, could have been. Amix of your connection and the shows servers messing up at the exact same time. If it happens all day id be concerned but if its bunched up id say it was an anomally.

5/19/2019 11:17AM PDT

Thank you for your help TRD07. I played diamond dynasty for four months without an issue. It flared up today and wouldn’t let me get a pitch in with disconnecting me. I moved my PS4 to my living room with a cable connection compared to WiFi. The speed is faster and is now working. However, I did find out that my 5G is not an option with my PS4, bc I have the original and not the PRO or Slim. I need the slim to get my 5G. But I can at least play diamond dynasty again. :)

5/19/2019 8:17PM PDT

Thank you for your help TRD07. I played diamond dynasty for four months without an issue. It flared up today and wouldn’t let me get a pitch in with disconnecting me. I moved my PS4 to my living room with a cable connection compared to WiFi. The speed is faster and is now working. However, I did find out that my 5G is not an option with my PS4, bc I have the original and not the PRO or Slim. I need the slim to get my 5G. But I can at least play diamond dynasty again. :)

Comment by symmetry629
5/19/2019 8:17PM PDT

If you were previously on Wi-Fi, that's why. 

Wireless is crap for this game.

5/19/2019 9:55PM PDT