You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

During one of the moments I was having difficulty with I looked at the post AB feedback from both hitter and pitcher.  And when I compared the Out I was hitting into it was showing the ball at the same height.... but 1 square over to the right each time.  

Question is am I reading that feedback information incorrectly? Or is there legitimately a difference in ball placement... and as a result I should be swinging further to the right to compensate?  

It sounds stupid but i would equate it to playing a shooter where the scope is not accurate thus resulting always shooting left of target.   I’m wondering if this is worthy of a bug report.

9/5/2019 9:53AM PDT

Were you early? What kind of pitch was it? AS far as I understand, the PCI feedback you get as a batter is where the ball was hit, not where it was thrown. The pitcher feedback may show it where it was thrown, therefore your hitter feedback would show say a slider or cuter etc in a different place than the pitcher.

9/5/2019 9:59AM PDT

Timing affects your pci feedback. If you have the pci right on it but you’re early, it will be above it and inside

9/5/2019 10:07AM PDT