You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Here’s an idea I had, do a classic themed conquest where they use the classic stadiums as each teams home stadium and as many flashback players as that team has and fill in the gaps with live series players. 

8/18/2019 4:16AM PDT

Here’s an idea I had, do a classic themed conquest where they use the classic stadiums as each teams home stadium and as many flashback players as that team has and fill in the gaps with live series players. 

Comment by HebrewHammer0331
8/18/2019 4:16AM PDT

That's a good idea. They could hide former inning player packs from 100-200 stars in there going with the theme.

8/18/2019 6:49AM PDT

I just wish they would tie the Stadium to the Hex it is on. If Boston takes over New York's square then when I play them on that square we should play them in New York's stadium. That way, by the time you finish the main conquest map you have played 1 game in every stadium. 

8/18/2019 7:00AM PDT

It would certainly be better and make more sense to play in the stadium originally tied to that hex. It would be nice to have a single player mode where you could play against either of the following, live series only for that team, live series and flashbacks, and or all cards available for that team. maybe you need to beat all three versions of the team at varying difficulty levels. maybe you would have to follow the same restrictions for your team.

Maybe once you beat all version of each team in a division you have to beat the all division teams, then all MLB teams

8/18/2019 9:22AM PDT

It would also be pretty awesome if they ran a multiplayer version of conquest, where you would pick your team and play against other teams/ players in 3 inning or 6 inning online h2h game's. closes at the end of each month with the teams that gained  the most territories getting a reward.

8/18/2019 9:32AM PDT