You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I've just completed the main DD Conquest map and got Ty Cobb, but I don't see any option to sell him. It doesn't have 'Not Sellable' on it, but there are no sell options and nothing shows up when I search for him in the Community Market.

Is he sellable?

7/11/2019 1:03AM PDT

No he is not, no conquest reward is sellable outside of what you get from the packs you earn.

7/11/2019 1:04AM PDT

No. Conquest rewards have never been sellable. Can't quick sell him either

7/11/2019 1:05AM PDT

Damn! I wish I'd known that before I spent hours grinding through the map!

Why are some cards not sellable?  If we've earned the reward, should we not be free to do with it what we wish?

7/11/2019 1:15AM PDT

Damn! I wish I'd known that before I spent hours grinding through the map!

Why are some cards not sellable?  If we've earned the reward, should we not be free to do with it what we wish?

Comment by Smevster70
7/11/2019 1:15AM PDT

There could be multiple answers for this, one could be, it prevents people from just buying stubs and getting every card instead, which people would scream pay to win. Now that argument does not work for every reward, Ty Cobb isn't a card that many people would use on a daily basis, so that reason alone would be too weak to stand on its own.

Another reason could be the reverse, if we could sell it for stubs, it means people who don't spend money to buy stubs gets less stubs because they can't sell their rewards, but while the principal is probably there, that is a little to tinfoil hat for me.

Basically, It's probably a combination of the last point and they simply want people who do finish the conquests to have their own little reward that shows they completed it.

7/11/2019 1:19AM PDT

Yeah, makes sense what you said and I think it is most likely the second answer, given the way in-game micro transactions are so prevalent in today's video games.  Also explains why the amount of stubs you get through in-game rewards are so stingy!

7/11/2019 1:51AM PDT