You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I loved when conquest only tok 3 innings now I'm going into the bottom of the 5 inning because neither team is scoring runs. I don't believe this year since playing conquest that a game where either team has scored more than 3 runs to win. They sure as hell made it so freaking difficult to score runs in any game mode this year. Everything is a line out, pop up or a double play to end an inning or kill any chance to score runs. 

6/2/2019 7:50AM PDT

I’ve mastered Conquest by now. I’m already 2/3 done with the USA Map for the 3rd time. I do this to try out new guys,get innings, missions done etc

ifs worked great. Be patient the cpu throws mad balls 

6/2/2019 7:52AM PDT

If you can't score on the CPU then practice! It's not the least bit difficult! I'm usually bunting out the game to speed it along. 

6/2/2019 7:57AM PDT

If you can't score on the CPU then practice! It's not the least bit difficult! I'm usually bunting out the game to speed it along. 

Comment by Ch-76-1908
6/2/2019 7:57AM PDT

Same lol I complete these games in about 7-8 mins

6/2/2019 8:03AM PDT

I loved when conquest only tok 3 innings now I'm going into the bottom of the 5 inning because neither team is scoring runs. I don't believe this year since playing conquest that a game where either team has scored more than 3 runs to win. They sure as hell made it so freaking difficult to score runs in any game mode this year. Everything is a line out, pop up or a double play to end an inning or kill any chance to score runs. 

Comment by Swissy14

You have to work the count for your leadoff and 2nd hitter or it will just be a stale mate no matter what the difficulty.

Or just bring diamond Schwarber in off the bench... for either your catcher, LF... whatever... guarenteed HR. The rest is up to you.

6/2/2019 8:12AM PDT

Yup. Way more balls thrown by cpu pitching now. Working the count is a must, due to pitcher confidence.

6/2/2019 10:44AM PDT

Comment by Swissy14

Pepperidge farms remembers

6/2/2019 11:18AM PDT

Swear for me...if the wind is blowing in is when I get games like this. No matter how well I square up the ball, it's a dud.  Pitching seems to do whatever it wants🤷‍♂️🙄.                           If it's blowing out or no wind...games over by the bottom of the 1st🤷‍♂️😂.         Just some overall wacky coding this year.

6/10/2019 11:40AM PDT

3 Runs Top First...1.2.3. Bottom First.  Set Controller Down Top 2nd.  Spend 10-15 Minutes playing on my phone while he pitcher throws 30 pitches. 1.2.3. Bottom 2nd. Rinse and repeat for the 3rd.  Pretty Simple

6/10/2019 12:20PM PDT

3 Runs Top First...1.2.3. Bottom First.  Set Controller Down Top 2nd.  Spend 10-15 Minutes playing on my phone while he pitcher throws 30 pitches. 1.2.3. Bottom 2nd. Rinse and repeat for the 3rd.  Pretty Simple

Comment by GixxerRyder750
6/10/2019 12:20PM PDT

Or you could just bunt and get the game over quicker

6/10/2019 12:47PM PDT

yup. It's always a line out fest. Had one game on All-Star go 17 innings with no team scoring until the 17th, mindnumbing

6/10/2019 1:30PM PDT