You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I haven't touched conquest all year.  I want to get some low stress easy program stars.  Should I just play all the 3 inning games I can?  

Did that guy ransom do a video lol?  I forgot how to play this mode.  Any tips will help.  Thanks in advnace.  

5/26/2019 12:32PM PDT

Ya, ransom has a video for conquest, check it out.  It’s pretty easy, just sim to cover the whole map, and only play the strongholds.  You’ll have to steal 3m fans at some point to complete all 7 missions for the 30 program points.  

5/26/2019 1:13PM PDT

Different format this year....take out strongholds when you can because you can surround them and they can challenge your territory, win and suddenly have a dozen or more reenforcements and will eradicate your hold in the area. Ive had it where they conquered by 4million territory and suddenly had 18 strong plus the same number in stronghold. Royally screwed then

5/26/2019 5:22PM PDT

I’m only half way through the 3rd inning map and on turn 38 it’s ridiculous!!! Every time i get close to their strong hold they out of nowhere produce a 19 mil territory that just takes all my hexagons out wtf and they still have 19 mil at their stronghold i don’t get where they get the extra 19’mil from..

5/26/2019 5:27PM PDT

I’m only half way through the 3rd inning map and on turn 38 it’s ridiculous!!! Every time i get close to their strong hold they out of nowhere produce a 19 mil territory that just takes all my hexagons out wtf and they still have 19 mil at their stronghold i don’t get where they get the extra 19’mil from..

Comment by Quinn3_1_13
5/26/2019 5:27PM PDT

^^^^^these

5/26/2019 5:55PM PDT