You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Conquest absolutely has changed. And I’m one of the more supportive members towards this game. There was a change. I used to score a ton in conquest. Since the last patch, scoring big only happens about once every 5 games and the CPU hits way better. Not a big deal, but it would have been nice being told what the change was. This is not a conspiracy. That map is much harder now. The computer is more aggressive too out of game in the map. 

Comment by allmustfall16
5/24/2019 10:48AM PDT

That’s odd. I’ve had the exact opposite experience. Before this last patch, it seemed like every 3rd or 4th Conquest game I was going 5-7 innings deep before being able to score. And I very, VERY rarely hit any HR. But since the last patch I’ve been scoring 3-5 runs a game with a HR about every other game. I’ve only had one game go longer than 3 innings since the patch. 

5/24/2019 4:24PM PDT

That’s odd. I’ve had the exact opposite experience. Before this last patch, it seemed like every 3rd or 4th Conquest game I was going 5-7 innings deep before being able to score. And I very, VERY rarely hit any HR. But since the last patch I’ve been scoring 3-5 runs a game with a HR about every other game. I’ve only had one game go longer than 3 innings since the patch. 

Comment by flaw7420
5/24/2019 4:24PM PDT

I do agree that the CPU is more aggressive on the map though. But I kind of like that, as they don’t just let me take all of the territories without attempting to take them back.

5/24/2019 4:26PM PDT

I do agree that the CPU is more aggressive on the map though. But I kind of like that, as they don’t just let me take all of the territories without attempting to take them back.

Comment by flaw7420
5/24/2019 4:26PM PDT

I do like this, but not so much that the CPU has different rules. If they attack with their Stronghold and lose then they dont lose any fans. 

5/24/2019 4:36PM PDT

I do like this, but not so much that the CPU has different rules. If they attack with their Stronghold and lose then they dont lose any fans. 

Comment by CRobby22
5/24/2019 4:36PM PDT

True. Also, if they attack with their stronghold and win, the amount of fans in their stronghold stays the same. When you attack with your stronghold and win, all but one of your fans moves to the new territory.

5/24/2019 4:54PM PDT