You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I just got Trout as a post game reward after beating the tigers on veteran. I saw a silver on the board and thought that would be cool, but I didn’t really look at the rest of the board and hit circle real quick. Then it highlighted Trout who was right next to the silver card I had seen. Pretty awesome. I just had to share with people who might find it interesting. Though, my wife was pretty excited too. 

5/22/2019 7:13PM PDT

I had a similar experience a few days ago.  I lost a RS game in extra innings that would have put me into CS.  I was pissed to say the least and didn't actually move on to the post game screen for a few minutes.  When I finally got there Arrenado was one of the cards.  I've had this happen before with other diamonds so I wasn't expecting anything.  The last time I pulled cards away one at a time, and the diamond made it to the final two before disappearing.  This time he stuck around which was awesome.

5/22/2019 7:31PM PDT

i got a Mookie Betts after a game too. Such an awesome feeling

5/22/2019 7:32PM PDT

Pulled Baez earlier and also pulled LS Kershaw a couple weeks ago.

5/22/2019 7:38PM PDT

Sounds like your wife has a thing for trout. 

5/22/2019 7:48PM PDT

I just got my first ever post game diamond reward a couple days ago. 88 Wieters. Its no Trout but I'll take it

5/22/2019 8:06PM PDT

Last year I got Chapman as a post game reward. Only time I’ve gotten a diamond like that 

5/22/2019 8:12PM PDT

I got Goldy after a Conquest game last week. 

5/22/2019 8:14PM PDT