You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

They need to get rid of conquest all together, it's a really annoying game mode. Come up with something new and different it's been about 3-4 years I am tired of it.

Comment by Swissy14
5/22/2019 5:32PM PDT

There’s no need to eliminate it when they can simply add more content. Personally, Conquest is my favorite part of DD. I have absolutely 0 desire to play other people, but I don’t think they should get rid of RS or BR. 

Plus, Conquest is a really easy way to earn stars. I always really enjoyed the game Risk, so maybe that’s why Conquest is so appealing to me. 

5/23/2019 12:03AM PDT

So is playing the game lmao.  What an idiotic response

Comment by PierreMcGuire1
5/22/2019 6:10PM PDT

For the big map, you also get a 10 pack which is worth 15K stubs, plus XP along thw way... it's really not bad.

5/23/2019 4:06AM PDT

Yeah, what this game definitely needs is to get rid of literally the only offline game mode that has any rewards at all. 

5/23/2019 4:25AM PDT

New maps was a good idea, however the new maps needed a reward for replay like the big map. A few packs based on size or time would have been incentive to play them more than once.

While discussing removing modes let's remove battle royale instead. I never play this mode sooooo it is obviously a mode that should be removed.

5/23/2019 4:39AM PDT

I'd rather play multiple 3 inninng games then 9 inning games if all I need is some team innings. 

I'm sure maps will get more difficult and in turn reward better cards/XP/packs, etc, at that point people will probably complain the maps are too hard.  I thought Conquest Destiny was pretty fun, Conquest Extreme was brutal in length, once you got done with Yankees and Dodgers it was a long grind.  

5/23/2019 4:48AM PDT

Agreed - the sobering part is that you’d think clearing the full ty Cobb board would net you a bunch of program points but it doesn’t.  30 3-inning games for less than 30 points is a rough grind.

Comment by Phredthebaker
5/22/2019 6:09PM PDT

Don't forget the 30 stars you get for actually playing the games.  I always get one program star per conquest game played.  

5/23/2019 5:06AM PDT

You literally don’t have to play it lol

5/23/2019 5:09AM PDT

I'd rather play multiple 3 inninng games then 9 inning games if all I need is some team innings. 

I'm sure maps will get more difficult and in turn reward better cards/XP/packs, etc, at that point people will probably complain the maps are too hard.  I thought Conquest Destiny was pretty fun, Conquest Extreme was brutal in length, once you got done with Yankees and Dodgers it was a long grind.  

Comment by stewart1465
5/23/2019 4:48AM PDT

Yep there is absolutely no reason to play the cpu for 9 innings this year. I spent most of my time going through all 30 teams vs cpu last year on all difficulties grinding stat missions. This year not one game as the innings are the same but you do get packs at the end of what amounts to 10 9 inning games. I thought by now there would have been some sort of mission tied to vs cpu for something like win 10 vs cpu on all star.

Just not much for the majority offline player. Once LS is collected and affinity is done I guess the season will be over.

5/23/2019 5:16AM PDT

I like conquest. Sometimes it's nice to take a break from higher difficulty online play and just mash dingers on rookie. 

5/23/2019 5:44AM PDT

It's not that they need to get rid of conquest. They just need to provide more for players to do that is actually fun and not some boring, lame grindfest of the same nonsense for 10 hours at a time. How they could take a good idea like moments and make that suck, too, is beyond me. But they did.

5/23/2019 5:46AM PDT

yeah I get rid of a super easy game mode that gives you free packs... makes sence

5/23/2019 5:56AM PDT

Conquest is the best mode in DD, I absolutely love playing the mode. Especially this year with all the new maps! And you get a ton of free packs which is how I've pulled most of my diamonds because I don't buy packs. It's great content and I would be heartbroken if they got rid of it. 

5/23/2019 5:57AM PDT

Keep conquest but add back in the career stats, so that playing conquest you have the excitement of stretching that double into a triple, etc...right now its basically an inning grind to complete innings for team affinity 

5/23/2019 9:32AM PDT

For the big map, you also get a 10 pack which is worth 15K stubs, plus XP along thw way... it's really not bad.

Comment by JasonsFather
5/23/2019 4:06AM PDT

This isnt true, that 10 pack you get is the crappy standard packs from previous years with terrible odds. You dont get the good packs that sell for 15k for a 10 bundle. 

5/23/2019 9:37AM PDT

would be way more interested in doing the conquests they put out if the rewards werent always trash (including hidden rewards)

5/23/2019 9:54AM PDT

This might be the dumbest post I've seen on TSN. They're releasing new maps with new (albeit lame) rewards every few weeks, and people are still complaining?! It's a great way to get stubs/XP. This has to be a joke. 

5/23/2019 11:23AM PDT

lol no 

5/23/2019 12:34PM PDT

They need to get rid of conquest all together, it's a really annoying game mode. Come up with something new and different it's been about 3-4 years I am tired of it.

Comment by Swissy14

"I don't enjoy it so no one else should be able to."

SMH.......

5/23/2019 12:50PM PDT

I’m all for disposing of it because I’d rather play a 30 game season vs every team and then playoffs. Conquest is boring as hell. At least give us extreme. I’m doing it in 12 turns just for fun. It’s no longer fun. Game is over before they ever bat even on legend. The AI managing is putrid. You can score 12 runs and they leave the starter out there for the third inning with zero confidence and zero stamina. No challenge, no point. 

5/23/2019 1:07PM PDT

I like it 🤷‍♂️.   It's a pain in the arse sometimes....but the rewards seem a little better than last year so...       Nothing to really grind out this year except innings or xp ....and those rewards are pretty awesome.              I bet next year they'll do a mix of this year and missions from past games

6/10/2019 11:44AM PDT

I like it 🤷‍♂️.   It's a pain in the arse sometimes....but the rewards seem a little better than last year so...       Nothing to really grind out this year except innings or xp ....and those rewards are pretty awesome.              I bet next year they'll do a mix of this year and missions from past games

Comment by lostdragon39
6/10/2019 11:44AM PDT

Those rewards are terrible. Think about how long you could use that Matt Kemp from Conquest Extreme last year. This year Cobb might be the only diamond reward and he's terrible.

6/10/2019 11:49AM PDT

Comment by Swissy14

Personally, I don’t play online.  Therefore, I think SDS should remove online pvp.  Not a franchise or MtO player either, let’s get rid of them.

Don’t get me started on moments, only ones worth doing are the Sony Partner ones so therefore.....

Yeah, good thing SDS wouldn’t listen to an entitled *** like the OP

6/10/2019 1:14PM PDT