You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

They need to get rid of conquest all together, it's a really annoying game mode. Come up with something new and different it's been about 3-4 years I am tired of it.

5/22/2019 5:32PM PDT

I don’t mind conquest but I did enjoy it better last year when power still existed on a greater scale.  Conquest feels super grindy this year.

5/22/2019 5:34PM PDT

Its so boring to play.  Im just goad the reqarss this year are garbage so i don't waste my time playing it.

5/22/2019 5:36PM PDT

I don’t mind conquest but I did enjoy it better last year when power still existed on a greater scale.  Conquest feels super grindy this year.

Comment by Phredthebaker
5/22/2019 5:34PM PDT

I am enjoying all the different maps this year. Also, I do not feel like power is nerfed, I hit home runs all the time in conquest. 

5/22/2019 5:37PM PDT

I think its really cool.  Why get rid of it?  Just add new stuff on top of it.  Getting rid of it accomplishes nothing.  If you want to argue that they are forcing it on us in programs, that is why there are many ways to earn stars.

I am enjoying all the different maps this year. Also, I do not feel like power is nerfed, I hit home runs all the time in conquest. 

Comment by GradektheBard

I do too but with the contact I’m making I should be hitting much more.  

5/22/2019 5:40PM PDT

Its optional buddy 

5/22/2019 5:41PM PDT

Its so boring to play.  Im just goad the reqarss this year are garbage so i don't waste my time playing it.

Comment by DarthKDog09
5/22/2019 5:36PM PDT

Yeah I feel ya there, but I also feel like I am all out of options when it comes to getting those program stars. I am at 120 right now and I am getting tired of playing RS oh and don't get me started on how trash moments are. They need something else we can play where it's not outrageously hard to complete or boring as watching paint dry. 

Conquest just needs better rewards, it won’t be boring if it had better rewards.

5/22/2019 5:47PM PDT

If you don’t like it don’t play it

5/22/2019 5:51PM PDT

Conquest is awesome imo and with the all the new maps it’s honestly more fun than ever

5/22/2019 5:57PM PDT

But, it's all we offline players have...

5/22/2019 6:02PM PDT

Its optional buddy 

Comment by avengerpat

It is - but those 30 program points are very helpful for the smaller maps.

5/22/2019 6:03PM PDT

The only reason I do conquest is for the 1/2/3rd inning program points. Other than that it feels too grindy and tedious always having to reinforce my guys and watch my spaces 

5/22/2019 6:07PM PDT

The only reason I do conquest is for the 1/2/3rd inning program points. Other than that it feels too grindy and tedious always having to reinforce my guys and watch my spaces 

Comment by kingss35
5/22/2019 6:07PM PDT

Agreed - the sobering part is that you’d think clearing the full ty Cobb board would net you a bunch of program points but it doesn’t.  30 3-inning games for less than 30 points is a rough grind.

5/22/2019 6:09PM PDT

Its optional buddy 

Comment by avengerpat

So is playing the game lmao.  What an idiotic response

5/22/2019 6:10PM PDT

So is playing the game lmao.  What an idiotic response

Comment by PierreMcGuire1
5/22/2019 6:10PM PDT

duh?? who cares dude. you constant babies whiners and complainers are so *** annoying on these forums

5/22/2019 6:14PM PDT

duh?? who cares dude. you constant babies whiners and complainers are so *** annoying on these forums

Comment by avengerpat
5/22/2019 6:14PM PDT

So ppl who want to see new game modes and have more fun playing the game than grinding conquest against CPU for hours are “babies” “whiners” and “complainers”.  Got it

5/22/2019 8:02PM PDT

No point of removing the mode just add more modes 

5/22/2019 8:13PM PDT

I think its really cool.  Why get rid of it?  Just add new stuff on top of it.  Getting rid of it accomplishes nothing.  If you want to argue that they are forcing it on us in programs, that is why there are many ways to earn stars.

Comment by dynnk

Yep, they subtract too much as it is to add new stuff.

5/22/2019 8:16PM PDT

So ppl who want to see new game modes and have more fun playing the game than grinding conquest against CPU for hours are “babies” “whiners” and “complainers”.  Got it

Comment by PierreMcGuire1
5/22/2019 8:02PM PDT

If they don’t wanna grind the CPU for hours, they should play online...

5/22/2019 8:18PM PDT

as a vs CPU player I say get rid of RS. Seriously though, all these game modes are optional. They provide different options for different players. Just because the Programs offer +30 for winning RS, BR or Event games doesn't mean I have to play them. Matter of fact I don't. Even Moments I tend to skip because, well, they're just awful. I easily get my 300 Stars from the 2 daily missions, +30 for the Conquest Map and by playing Conquest games. Without even playing as much as I normally would I still ended both 1st and 2nd Inning programs with over 450 Stars.

Personally I kind of like Conquest. Though I wish that wasn't the only mode worth playing this year. Without Missions though there's really no reason to play vs CPU 9 inning games. For us vs CPU players Conquest seems to be the way to go this season. At least it is for me. Completing Conquest nets me a free box of cards after every completion. I will say that it definitely sucks not having those extra cards tied to Conquest this year like they did the past 2+ years. I'm hopeful that at the all star break they offer a new map that contains several cards like they use to do. Also it would be nice if hidden rewards were available in subsequent playthroughs for a little added bonus. Not like it's likely I'll pull anything worth while out of those 3-5 packs and the bonus stubs are chump change. It also kind of sucks that the box of cards are the old packs with 100:1 odds but at least they come with more cards. Out of 5 boxes so far I was lucky and did pull Mookie Betts out of box #3 [I believe]. Honestly, the new odds are great but its crappy you only 4 cards per pack and instead 1k they're 1.5k. So on one hand it's nice having those extra cards but at the same time better odds would be nice but again, at least for me it seems highly unlikely that would actually bring better results from those boxes. Just more frustration. 

As others have said though, if you're someone who dislikes Conquest simply don't play it. People who don't want to deal with players in RS aren't calling for that be eliminated. People who play this game for RTTS or Franchise aren't calling for DD to be removed. This game offers a variety of play types for all type of player. Play what you enjoy and let the others do the same. 2 cents

5/22/2019 8:29PM PDT

I play it only for the inning stars but a week ago I did pull Betts. Yesterday I pulled Springer and a month or so ago I had a chance at Trout. 

5/22/2019 8:37PM PDT

If they don’t wanna grind the CPU for hours, they should play online...

Comment by TubaTim90
5/22/2019 8:18PM PDT

Anything against the cpu sucks, how anyone can have fun doing that is beyond me, it’s kike watching grass grow. But yo each there own 

5/22/2019 9:17PM PDT

Maybe if they gave better rewards it would be worth completing.The only reason we do them is for 30 program points lets be real.

5/22/2019 9:27PM PDT