You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

IN the reward you label it HARD ( it's not but it is time consuming ) and for this we get the WORST packs in the game and most of the time get CRAP from them. I have done the map 2 maybe 3 times since the 1st time and the last 2 that i can remember i got JACK from the 10 pack. I am not complaining cause i did not get a diamond but what i am complaining about the fact is this.

This last 10 bundle i opened up like 15 minutes ago besides the silver pack Silver i think i got 1 Silver. These standard packs are a FRIGGIN F'ing Joke and you should be ashamed of yourselves. I would even be content if you took out the 10 bundle and gave us a 5 pack of the 1.5k and maybe increase the stubs reward from 1k to like 1.2 and / OR increase the EXP from 5k if i recall to 6k but do something to make it worth re-doing this and OUR time playing YOUR game.

Let me add something also making the pack rewards from the XP path also those crappy packs is a even bigger insult to the fans so keep up your greed 

5/15/2019 8:45PM PDT

I don’t play conquest, although I do believe the rewards SDS comes up with are plain *** stupid 

5/15/2019 8:49PM PDT

Only decent rewards are from XP. That’s it. Moments, conquest, events... all trash.

5/15/2019 10:10PM PDT

I pulled a Diamond "Legendary Call" Ritual from my last time repeating conquest that I sold for 20K.  I have never had much pack luck, but I think the fact that you can repeat it is a good thing, especially for offline players who also are grinding out Team Affinity at the same time.  I also think they have done a great job adding many different conquest maps this year, and while the rewards arent diamonds, many of the cards have been great to use towards affinity as well.  Lastly, the XP rewards system this year is fantastic.  I can't stand Moments still, but at least they fixed it now so it's somewhat playable....I actually was able to finish my 2B Cap tonight, which I could not do before the patch.....

5/15/2019 10:22PM PDT

I've played pretty much nothing but Conquest this year. Complete the special maps once and replay the normal conquest map. I've been playing Days Gone for the past 2 weeks and haven't really played The Show like I normally do so far this year but I've completed the map 5x. My 3rd box, second to last pack I pulled Mookie Betts; Surprise. Last box I pulled the Gold Bench card and think no silvers. Can't recall what, if anything I pulled from boxes 1, 2 and 4. Though I'd wager maybe a Silver or two at best. But hey, it's a free box of cards just for playing the game. 

While I certainly appreciate that they at least left the reward box in conquest and it doesn't appear to be limited to X times it does kind of suck it's the old pack odds. At the same time it's nice getting more than 4 cards per pack. Even if it were the new packs it's not like I'd likely be pulling Diamonds anyway despite the better odds. New or Old packs it's also not like we can expect a Diamond each 10 count box or every other box. Conquest is pretty time consuming though so when you get that box and are lucky to even pull a Gold it sucks. Though I also play every steal fan phases which takes that much longer but since all I've been playing is Conquest I figure I might as well play those games and get the 1-3 stars each game. I'm playing the game anyway so being able to play Conquest and get a free box is just a bonus. I mean it's not like they've given vs CPU players a reason to play anything else this year since there are no missions or reason/s to play 9 inning games vs CPU.....

5/15/2019 11:01PM PDT

I pulled a Diamond "Legendary Call" Ritual from my last time repeating conquest that I sold for 20K.  I have never had much pack luck, but I think the fact that you can repeat it is a good thing, especially for offline players who also are grinding out Team Affinity at the same time.  I also think they have done a great job adding many different conquest maps this year, and while the rewards arent diamonds, many of the cards have been great to use towards affinity as well.  Lastly, the XP rewards system this year is fantastic.  I can't stand Moments still, but at least they fixed it now so it's somewhat playable....I actually was able to finish my 2B Cap tonight, which I could not do before the patch.....

Comment by ebbets1957
5/15/2019 10:22PM PDT

I think there's a lot of potential with these alternative conquest maps, but for now they're simply not rewarding enough. If they need to ramp up the difficulty in order to give better rewards then so be it. 

I've completed all of the conquest maps and the main one several times. The first playthroughs feel somewhat worth it with all the extra hidden packs you get during the way, but the later 10 pack bundle of the packs with the worst odds alone (for the main map) is simply not enough considering the type of time commitment each playthrough requires. I actually just finished the main map again yesterday and got lucky enough to pull two cheaper diamonds in the bundle (JD Martinez and Giambi, totaling for about 30K), but the fact that you can very likely be left absolutely empty-handed is quite brutal.  

5/15/2019 11:42PM PDT

When will people wake up and figure it out...the main goal is to make you buy stubs out of frustration. This is the sole purpose of this game now. The shareholders want money and it is at the expense of us. 

5/16/2019 12:02AM PDT