You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

IN the reward you label it HARD ( it's not but it is time consuming ) and for this we get the WORST packs in the game and most of the time get CRAP from them. I have done the map 2 maybe 3 times since the 1st time and the last 2 that i can remember i got JACK from the 10 pack. I am not complaining cause i did not get a diamond but what i am complaining about the fact is this.

This last 10 bundle i opened up like 15 minutes ago besides the silver pack Silver i think i got 1 Silver. These standard packs are a FRIGGIN F'ing Joke and you should be ashamed of yourselves. I would even be content if you took out the 10 bundle and gave us a 5 pack of the 1.5k and maybe increase the stubs reward from 1k to like 1.2 and / OR increase the EXP from 5k if i recall to 6k but do something to make it worth re-doing this and OUR time playing YOUR game.

Let me add something also making the pack rewards from the XP path also those crappy packs is a even bigger insult to the fans so keep up your greed 

5/15/2019 8:45PM PDT

I don’t play conquest, although I do believe the rewards SDS comes up with are plain *** stupid 

5/15/2019 8:49PM PDT

Only decent rewards are from XP. That’s it. Moments, conquest, events... all trash.

5/15/2019 10:10PM PDT

I pulled a Diamond "Legendary Call" Ritual from my last time repeating conquest that I sold for 20K.  I have never had much pack luck, but I think the fact that you can repeat it is a good thing, especially for offline players who also are grinding out Team Affinity at the same time.  I also think they have done a great job adding many different conquest maps this year, and while the rewards arent diamonds, many of the cards have been great to use towards affinity as well.  Lastly, the XP rewards system this year is fantastic.  I can't stand Moments still, but at least they fixed it now so it's somewhat playable....I actually was able to finish my 2B Cap tonight, which I could not do before the patch.....

5/15/2019 10:22PM PDT

I've played pretty much nothing but Conquest this year. Complete the special maps once and replay the normal conquest map. I've been playing Days Gone for the past 2 weeks and haven't really played The Show like I normally do so far this year but I've completed the map 5x. My 3rd box, second to last pack I pulled Mookie Betts; Surprise. Last box I pulled the Gold Bench card and think no silvers. Can't recall what, if anything I pulled from boxes 1, 2 and 4. Though I'd wager maybe a Silver or two at best. But hey, it's a free box of cards just for playing the game. 

While I certainly appreciate that they at least left the reward box in conquest and it doesn't appear to be limited to X times it does kind of suck it's the old pack odds. At the same time it's nice getting more than 4 cards per pack. Even if it were the new packs it's not like I'd likely be pulling Diamonds anyway despite the better odds. New or Old packs it's also not like we can expect a Diamond each 10 count box or every other box. Conquest is pretty time consuming though so when you get that box and are lucky to even pull a Gold it sucks. Though I also play every steal fan phases which takes that much longer but since all I've been playing is Conquest I figure I might as well play those games and get the 1-3 stars each game. I'm playing the game anyway so being able to play Conquest and get a free box is just a bonus. I mean it's not like they've given vs CPU players a reason to play anything else this year since there are no missions or reason/s to play 9 inning games vs CPU.....

5/15/2019 11:01PM PDT

I pulled a Diamond "Legendary Call" Ritual from my last time repeating conquest that I sold for 20K.  I have never had much pack luck, but I think the fact that you can repeat it is a good thing, especially for offline players who also are grinding out Team Affinity at the same time.  I also think they have done a great job adding many different conquest maps this year, and while the rewards arent diamonds, many of the cards have been great to use towards affinity as well.  Lastly, the XP rewards system this year is fantastic.  I can't stand Moments still, but at least they fixed it now so it's somewhat playable....I actually was able to finish my 2B Cap tonight, which I could not do before the patch.....

Comment by ebbets1957
5/15/2019 10:22PM PDT

I think there's a lot of potential with these alternative conquest maps, but for now they're simply not rewarding enough. If they need to ramp up the difficulty in order to give better rewards then so be it. 

I've completed all of the conquest maps and the main one several times. The first playthroughs feel somewhat worth it with all the extra hidden packs you get during the way, but the later 10 pack bundle of the packs with the worst odds alone (for the main map) is simply not enough considering the type of time commitment each playthrough requires. I actually just finished the main map again yesterday and got lucky enough to pull two cheaper diamonds in the bundle (JD Martinez and Giambi, totaling for about 30K), but the fact that you can very likely be left absolutely empty-handed is quite brutal.  

5/15/2019 11:42PM PDT

When will people wake up and figure it out...the main goal is to make you buy stubs out of frustration. This is the sole purpose of this game now. The shareholders want money and it is at the expense of us. 

5/16/2019 12:02AM PDT

When will people wake up and figure it out...the main goal is to make you buy stubs out of frustration. This is the sole purpose of this game now. The shareholders want money and it is at the expense of us. 

Comment by Copper_PHX

That the reason why online franchise is gone

6/23/2019 12:32AM PDT

I suggested that they expand Conquest. The new Maps are great but why not refresh the map as often as you refresh Events or Ranked seasons. Give us a new desirable card to play for every month, reset the random hexes with packs and stub rewards. For most people it will take at least 12 hours to finish.

I am currently replaying simply because, as an offline player, it is still the only mode that gives any incentive to play games. Yeah, the 10 pack bundle will most likes reward us with nothing but commons and bronzes but there is no other offline mode that incentivizes players to play their best team.Moments are a nice diversion occasionally but you don't normally use your DD team in them. March To October was fun to play as my favorite team but the rewards (Team Affinity), at this stage of the game, are just not worth the effort to play as a second or third team. 

We offline players spend money too, in some cases we may just as likely to spend money as I am guessing most offline players also don't spend much time playing the market to earn stubs. 

6/23/2019 5:55AM PDT

Comment by Copper_PHX

We have a winner.

6/23/2019 6:19AM PDT

I like the smaller Conquest maps.  The big one just takes too long.  I still have yet to finish it once this year.

6/23/2019 8:01AM PDT

I’m on my 6th time doing it and I’ve pulled 2 diamonds out of the 5 times so far. The packs have been better to me than the headliners pack. 

6/23/2019 8:49AM PDT

Only decent rewards are from XP. That’s it. Moments, conquest, events... all trash.

Comment by KThug09
5/16/2019 1:10AM EDT

What about Vizquel? Seems like a good reward from events. 

6/23/2019 9:38AM PDT

Sounds like most see conquest as I do.  Lots of time, very little reward.  I average 1 conquest map per week.  After all that, one diamond Degrom and I think a diamond icon (whewhoo). 

Its nice having the junk cards for other opportunities but my bet is there is an easier way to get them (short of buying anything).   FTR I do like the smaller maps with challenges and some rewards but they are only good for one trip thru.

6/23/2019 4:51PM PDT

I've played pretty much nothing but Conquest this year. Complete the special maps once and replay the normal conquest map. I've been playing Days Gone for the past 2 weeks and haven't really played The Show like I normally do so far this year but I've completed the map 5x. My 3rd box, second to last pack I pulled Mookie Betts; Surprise. Last box I pulled the Gold Bench card and think no silvers. Can't recall what, if anything I pulled from boxes 1, 2 and 4. Though I'd wager maybe a Silver or two at best. But hey, it's a free box of cards just for playing the game. 

While I certainly appreciate that they at least left the reward box in conquest and it doesn't appear to be limited to X times it does kind of suck it's the old pack odds. At the same time it's nice getting more than 4 cards per pack. Even if it were the new packs it's not like I'd likely be pulling Diamonds anyway despite the better odds. New or Old packs it's also not like we can expect a Diamond each 10 count box or every other box. Conquest is pretty time consuming though so when you get that box and are lucky to even pull a Gold it sucks. Though I also play every steal fan phases which takes that much longer but since all I've been playing is Conquest I figure I might as well play those games and get the 1-3 stars each game. I'm playing the game anyway so being able to play Conquest and get a free box is just a bonus. I mean it's not like they've given vs CPU players a reason to play anything else this year since there are no missions or reason/s to play 9 inning games vs CPU.....

Comment by Sarges24
5/16/2019 4:01PM AEST

Completely agree.  I put up a post asking @SDS to have offline events, BR and Ranked Season for offline players.  It would not be hard to do.   

7/18/2019 10:22PM PDT

I used to hate Conquest, mainly because I didn't understand the mode. Was it Conquest Destiny that came out late last year? I decided to play it for Murray, and really liked the mode once I got the hang of it. Ended up doing all 3 maps.

I agree with Dolenz, it would be nice if the main map updated rewards, maybe every month or even every inning. They wouldn't have to be great cards, maybe something like a SS McGriff as an example. Maybe even make the card sellable, so the people who don't like Conquest could pick them up.

I've done all the maps this year, started to do a second run on the USA map but just wasn't interested. Mainly been playing RS. But sometimes when an event isn't on, and the inning program has been going awhile, conquest would be a fun mode for change of pace.

7/18/2019 10:54PM PDT

Anything is better than trying to play March to October, tried to do it for TA and it was the longest and most uninspiring mode I’ve played in this years game. Lots of solid cards and rewards are offered up in TA, but I just cannot stand playing with crap teams on Rookie/Veteran level over and over. Absolutely the worst mode to play in my opinion.

7/19/2019 12:50AM PDT

Anything is better than trying to play March to October, tried to do it for TA and it was the longest and most uninspiring mode I’ve played in this years game. Lots of solid cards and rewards are offered up in TA, but I just cannot stand playing with crap teams on Rookie/Veteran level over and over. Absolutely the worst mode to play in my opinion.

Comment by BomberManson
7/19/2019 12:50AM PDT

Why play with crap teams on rookie or veteran?  If you’re talking about moving through the team affinity you have the exchanges and/or innings played.  It’s not like you have to accumulate stats or anything. Play with any team or difficulty you want.  If you’re concerned about bringing a subpar team online because of your ranked record, events are a good way to burn through team affinity stuff when players on the team in question are eligible. I went through a good chunk of the Royals one using Mondesi and Merrifield and I wasn’t even trying. They’re just decent silver/gold cards I would have used regardless.

7/19/2019 4:58AM PDT

I'm so old, I can remember when you got jack s*** for completing Conquest a 2nd time.

Yeah, a 10 pack bundle isn't the greatest reward out there.  Nor should it be.

7/19/2019 6:01AM PDT

Exactly... its time consuming but you can beat the whole thing on Rookie if you want... why would beating the same map over and over yield better rewards on the repeat completion? Maybe if they did something were you have to beat all strongholds on a certain difficulty for better rewards and keep track of the strongholds that you beat on what level then I could see getting better rewards... maybe a 10 pack for rookie, 20 pack for All-Star, 50 pack for Legend and some other add-ons in between for Veteran and Hall of Fame but come on... why are you complaining about a reward such as a 10 pack bundle... they could just not give you the 10 pack and anytime you want a 10 pack you'd have to pay 15k stubs for it.

7/19/2019 6:38AM PDT

I play it a decent amount and can say you do get good rewards sometimes. I got Judge my first time, Freeman my second.... but ive played through two more times and got squat. Basically - 50% for me, that's not a great success rate especially if you look at it like 2 good packs out of 40. Can't complain too much cause at least I got something.

Still it helps grind through the innings program pretty quick and they're short games.

7/19/2019 6:51AM PDT

I suggested that they expand Conquest. The new Maps are great but why not refresh the map as often as you refresh Events or Ranked seasons. Give us a new desirable card to play for every month, reset the random hexes with packs and stub rewards. For most people it will take at least 12 hours to finish.

I am currently replaying simply because, as an offline player, it is still the only mode that gives any incentive to play games. Yeah, the 10 pack bundle will most likes reward us with nothing but commons and bronzes but there is no other offline mode that incentivizes players to play their best team.Moments are a nice diversion occasionally but you don't normally use your DD team in them. March To October was fun to play as my favorite team but the rewards (Team Affinity), at this stage of the game, are just not worth the effort to play as a second or third team. 

We offline players spend money too, in some cases we may just as likely to spend money as I am guessing most offline players also don't spend much time playing the market to earn stubs. 

Comment by Dolenz
6/23/2019 5:55AM PDT

I'd prefer they add a new offline mode such as a season mode before they expand Conquest. Conquest is limited to three-inning road games; no number of new maps is going to change that, and the lack of meaningful uses for home uniforms and stadium cards is a massive oversight in offline DD. And personally, I prefer to play 9-inning games.

7/19/2019 8:00AM PDT

I’ve finished it three times. You do get at least 65k in Xp just fir beating the 30 teams so if your trying to grind it’s worth it to me. Not to mention you get a player reward at the end of every game. It’s a lot better than just playing random 9 inning games 

7/19/2019 8:20AM PDT