You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Watching my nephew play the Mother's Day map. He decides to complete the Steal 4M fans part in one game. 

Plays the Twins on HOF. 

Wins the game 2-1. Gets about 4500-5000Xp. 

We figure that's good for a few Program Stars and a possible decent After Game Reward from the Roulette Wheel.

NOPE! 1 Star and a Common FA that he already has 10 if that player. The wheel was full if Commons and Bronzes except for a Silver Stadium. 

Guess it's not worth it to play on any difficulty over Rookie. Lesson learned. 

(Ironically, about a month ago, I got LS Andrew Miller after a Conquest Game in All-Star.)

5/12/2019 6:04PM PDT

I'm pretty sure they said that map counts for 3rd inning I could be wrong though

5/12/2019 7:58PM PDT

Watching my nephew play the Mother's Day map. He decides to complete the Steal 4M fans part in one game. 

Plays the Twins on HOF. 

Wins the game 2-1. Gets about 4500-5000Xp. 

We figure that's good for a few Program Stars and a possible decent After Game Reward from the Roulette Wheel.

NOPE! 1 Star and a Common FA that he already has 10 if that player. The wheel was full if Commons and Bronzes except for a Silver Stadium. 

Guess it's not worth it to play on any difficulty over Rookie. Lesson learned. 

(Ironically, about a month ago, I got LS Andrew Miller after a Conquest Game in All-Star.)

Comment by BulletClubx814x
5/12/2019 6:04PM PDT

Well, you get a star for every three innings...so a three inning conquest game would give you one star. 

And the post game reward is probability, not sure why you are complaining. 

5/22/2019 9:01AM PDT

Well, you get a star for every three innings...so a three inning conquest game would give you one star. 

And the post game reward is probability, not sure why you are complaining. 

Comment by trfatboy22
5/22/2019 9:01AM PDT

Well, not sure why you brought a thread back from 8 days ago to complain about a complaint that had 1 response on it..

5/22/2019 10:08AM PDT