You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

How the *** did Anthony Rizzzo just steal 3rd base on me. Threw a fastball and had no chance at him on the throw.  He is a *** 26 speed. I can't steal 2nd with a 92 speed runner. Just another crap thing. Add how every cpu hitter can hit a hr.   Every other ground ball is bobbled One in every 10 throws is an errant throw.   Just WantTo play this game without it feeling like a little league game.   I'd be embarrassed if I tried to sell this for money.   

5/7/2019 5:03PM PDT

True that bro

5/7/2019 5:17PM PDT

How the *** did Anthony Rizzzo just steal 3rd base on me. Threw a fastball and had no chance at him on the throw.  He is a *** 26 speed. I can't steal 2nd with a 92 speed runner. Just another crap thing. Add how every cpu hitter can hit a hr.   Every other ground ball is bobbled One in every 10 throws is an errant throw.   Just WantTo play this game without it feeling like a little league game.   I'd be embarrassed if I tried to sell this for money.   

Comment by lucalderic
5/7/2019 5:03PM PDT

You should probably use button accuracy for the throwing. If you do that the only way you have a throwing error is if it's your fault. 

As for everything else, wish I could help but don't experience any of these issues. Must've just been a fluke that Rizzo stole on you. 

5/8/2019 8:25AM PDT

Sounds like you're just plan terrible at the game.  Practice practice practice 

5/8/2019 8:38AM PDT

Sounds like you're just plan terrible at the game.  Practice practice practice 

Comment by tylerslikewhoa
5/8/2019 8:38AM PDT

Sure but you still the worst

5/8/2019 9:07AM PDT

Sure but you still the worst

Comment by Malikeve
5/8/2019 9:07AM PDT

I don't know. KingAhern is moving up the trolling ranks fast.

5/8/2019 9:10AM PDT

Comment by two7offsuit

Only noticed him today, but I got flashbacks of that JudgeisGOAT kid from a couple of years ago.

5/8/2019 9:29AM PDT

Only noticed him today, but I got flashbacks of that JudgeisGOAT kid from a couple of years ago.

Comment by PennStateFencer
5/8/2019 9:29AM PDT

I thought the same thing earlier.

I would honestly rather have daggas back than guys like ahern and tyler.

At least he was entertaining with his rants.

5/8/2019 9:34AM PDT

Comment by two7offsuit

I seriously LOL'd at this haha

5/8/2019 9:34AM PDT