You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

i needed to steal 10m fans so i did a stronghold which had that amount beat it but didnt get the reward for it ?????????? what am i doing wrong  is there a different way ???

4/28/2019 5:07PM PDT

You need to steal that amount of fans. You would need to steal and win 10 times on rookie, 5 times on veteran, 4 on allstar, 3 on hall of fame, or 2 on legend. 

Any combo of them that adds up to 10 would work.

4/28/2019 5:09PM PDT

Yes. You did an attack of that stronghold. You should be stealing fans. Most you can steal is 5M in one game 

4/28/2019 5:09PM PDT

so it doesnt matter how many fans in stronghold .just by how you play (rookie.vet,etc  right)

4/28/2019 5:18PM PDT

There are four things you can do in one turn -- Steal fans, Re-enforce, move fans, attack. Make sure you're doing the 'steal fans' part and not the 'attack' part.

4/28/2019 5:34PM PDT

i needed to steal 10m fans so i did a stronghold which had that amount beat it but didnt get the reward for it ?????????? what am i doing wrong  is there a different way ???

Comment by rbeaver4751
4/28/2019 5:07PM PDT

There are videos you can watch on youtube. But during the "steal fans" phase (screen is yellow and says steal fans in bottom left corner). You just hit "x" from anywhere on the map and this allows you to pick a team to play against to steal fans. The difficulty you play on determines how many fans you steal. 

4/30/2019 8:47AM PDT

Just do what phillies did and steal half the national fans by signing bryce harper

4/30/2019 9:31AM PDT