You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I like the new maps every couple of weeks but can we get some diamonds or better golds in there. Some of the golds are good now but the conquest reards aren't the same in years past. 

4/15/2019 7:42AM PDT

Knowing SDS, there will be better rewards as the year goes on.  I also bet there'll be some sort of Conquest Extreme at some point. 

4/15/2019 7:43AM PDT

I wonder if there will be a reward for completing all of these maps... if there’s not, I’m not wasting my time with Keith Hernandez. 

4/15/2019 7:51AM PDT

I just like collecting flashback/legend players for the collections. With the Rookie, Breakout, Veteran etc  collections

4/15/2019 7:58AM PDT

I wonder if there will be a reward for completing all of these maps... if there’s not, I’m not wasting my time with Keith Hernandez. 

Comment by wingo18

The Keith Hernandez map is actually really easy and its a great card! I'm using him as a filler at 1b til I get someone that I want there. His D and hitting are great 

4/15/2019 8:06AM PDT

The newer maps are so short that they do not warrant Diamonds. I did the one with only Rangers and Astros strongholds and if I remember right I only needed to play two 3 inning games to get all of the rewards. One to steal fans and one to take the rangers stronghold. 

That said. I think the main conquest map  (the whole US one) should reset everytime they do a reset on Ranked Seasons or events. I already have Ty Cobb. A ten pack bundle full of commons and bronzes is not worth the 12 or so hours it takes to finish. And none of the random packs or rewards are scattered around the map the second time. 

Also, introduce an Events style conquest events. Give us reasons to use those extra roster tabs offline. 

4/15/2019 8:38AM PDT

did they take down the old maps when they put up the new ones?

4/15/2019 10:21AM PDT

The Keith Hernandez map is actually really easy and its a great card! I'm using him as a filler at 1b til I get someone that I want there. His D and hitting are great 

Comment by Cactus_XX_Jack
4/15/2019 8:06AM PDT

Did you really just say Keith Hernandez is a great card? He's a first baseman with no power!

4/15/2019 10:56AM PDT

Did you really just say Keith Hernandez is a great card? He's a first baseman with no power!

Comment by ag1982
4/15/2019 10:56AM PDT

He's a first baseman with awesome defense and decent hitting stats. And hes basically free.. So yea he's a great card for a filler 1b til you find one you want. 

4/15/2019 11:04AM PDT

I like to get them done in just in case I need the card for an event/playoffs or something else 

4/15/2019 11:14AM PDT

Comment by wingo18

I am doing them all just because they are quick and full of goodies.  Just got 7 packs from the Jackie Robinson one.  I feel the others had at least that many.  Plus all the free stubs and easy XP.

4/15/2019 11:16AM PDT

He's a first baseman with awesome defense and decent hitting stats. And hes basically free.. So yea he's a great card for a filler 1b til you find one you want. 

Comment by Cactus_XX_Jack
4/15/2019 11:04AM PDT

This, plus you never know who you might need for an event or something. I got Gehrig day one off the market. Then I upgraded to Fred Mcgriff, and last night I picked up Don Mattingly to try out. I still found enough time to run through that map even though Keith would never start on my team. 

4/15/2019 11:22AM PDT

Last year at least we had multiple diamonds to go through the first phase. Agon and edgar werent the greatest but I used them for a little while at least.

Would be nice to have the edgar again since contact actually seems to matter this year.

4/18/2019 12:47PM PDT

I actually think the balance they've struck with these bi-weekly or so conquest maps is pretty awesome. Sure the final reward isn't overly special, but you get other stuff along the way and the hidden packs are an excellent bonus. Everyone loves packs.

4/18/2019 1:10PM PDT