You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Just have to love how you work down and surround a stronghold only for them to overtake one territory with a surprise fresh 9 million fans when you only had 3 and the stronghold only had 11.....which what the hell.....they still had. So sds please explain how in the bloody hell did the cpu win my territory and suddenly gain 9 million from out of nowhere? I had to fight another twenty minutes to get back there because they expanded with their partner and took over a dozen territories.

4/13/2019 3:00PM PDT

Just have to love how you work down and surround a stronghold only for them to overtake one territory with a surprise fresh 9 million fans when you only had 3 and the stronghold only had 11.....which what the hell.....they still had. So sds please explain how in the bloody hell did the cpu win my territory and suddenly gain 9 million from out of nowhere? I had to fight another twenty minutes to get back there because they expanded with their partner and took over a dozen territories.

Comment by krazy-kajun77
4/13/2019 3:00PM PDT

I saw that today with the Rockies on the latest map. They had 9 on their hex and and I had them surrounded. Then they just pulled 12 million fans out of their a$$ and maintained the 9 million they already had.  

4/13/2019 3:27PM PDT
See original thread.