You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

It’s a damn game dude I still use this 85 FB in my pen because he’s a good lefty I’m not just gonna lose my solid lefty option

9/25/2019 4:50AM PDT

Geez... it's not that deep dude. I know I'm not going to draft him in BR so for me he clogs up a spot that, say TA Britton could be taking. All I was asking for was them to remove him from the draft pool. If chuckleheads want to use him in RS bc they can't use Will Smith or some other lefty who is equally good, that's their call. Maybe I should have said suggestion instead of petition, but like wtf man? I still love the game, clearly, if the biggest thing I have to complain about is one player being in BR drafts... 

9/25/2019 5:20AM PDT

Geez... it's not that deep dude. I know I'm not going to draft him in BR so for me he clogs up a spot that, say TA Britton could be taking. All I was asking for was them to remove him from the draft pool. If chuckleheads want to use him in RS bc they can't use Will Smith or some other lefty who is equally good, that's their call. Maybe I should have said suggestion instead of petition, but like wtf man? I still love the game, clearly, if the biggest thing I have to complain about is one player being in BR drafts... 

Comment by bossman_277
9/25/2019 5:20AM PDT

I wasn't doing it for likes or affirmation. I was doing it because I legitimately do not want to have my BR drafts with Felipe Vasquez in them. I still like the game. I still like baseball. Your last point is just dumb. People still talk about Aaron Hernandez like a lot. Jokes about stuff that he did. But people still love football, people still love the Patriots, although I'm not sure why. I clearly care about the crimes that he committed. But in the position I am currently in, I can not do a damn thing to change his past actions. I haven't figured out time travel. All I wanted to do was create a post that SDS might see to let them know that the community might want Vasquez removed from the draft pool bc of the reasons I've already mentioned like 11 times in this thread. If you don't wanna see it that way, fine, but like chill out.

9/25/2019 5:44AM PDT

I wasn't doing it for likes or affirmation. I was doing it because I legitimately do not want to have my BR drafts with Felipe Vasquez in them. I still like the game. I still like baseball. Your last point is just dumb. People still talk about Aaron Hernandez like a lot. Jokes about stuff that he did. But people still love football, people still love the Patriots, although I'm not sure why. I clearly care about the crimes that he committed. But in the position I am currently in, I can not do a damn thing to change his past actions. I haven't figured out time travel. All I wanted to do was create a post that SDS might see to let them know that the community might want Vasquez removed from the draft pool bc of the reasons I've already mentioned like 11 times in this thread. If you don't wanna see it that way, fine, but like chill out.

Comment by bossman_277
9/25/2019 5:44AM PDT

Well no duh I made it because I want him out. But the entire point of forums is that one person expresses their opinion and then other people respond to it. Clearly not everyone feels the same way that I do. But I posted this separately from the other 100 Vasquez posts because this was something directly about the game itself. If my opinion bothers you so much, then just stop responding. I did what I did for a reason, and you clearly are having trouble grasping that concept. You'd think a 30 year old GENIUS would be able to figure out what was going on here, but maybe your IQ is just too high to understand my clearly simpleton postings. 

9/25/2019 5:59AM PDT