You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

This is the second time this has happened this year. Both going into my 9th game of a flawless BR run.

The "searching for opponent window" stayed up for at least 30 seconds, I got the "opponent found" notification, and then I get booted from the load screen (before I ever get to the rotation screen).

No big deal. Right?

Wrong.

I got an L. For a game that never even tried to load. 8-0 gone for the second time this year.

This is ridiculous, but I don't have a video of the "during", only the aftermath.

I usually draft 3-4 times before I find a team I'm happy with, and I felt pretty good about 12-0 with this team. Frustrating.

https://youtu.be/s6WIO-xZp_A

UPDATE: In the same run, I received my second loss in almost identical fashion https://youtu.be/dvAIlVmC4NkBased on the game history of both of they guys I "lost" to, there was obviously an exploit used here. Every win that both of them have is 0-0, and one of them is 72-0 in BR.

5/15/2019 8:30PM PDT

I would feel sorry for you but I'm actually jealous you can go 12-0 multiple times.

5/15/2019 8:32PM PDT

I would feel sorry for you but I'm actually jealous you can go 12-0 multiple times.

Comment by DarthKDog09

I don't really want anybody to feel sorry for me. I just want people to be aware that garbage like this is happening.

5/15/2019 8:33PM PDT

Comment by DarthKDog09

I don't really want anybody to feel sorry for me. I just want people to be aware that garbage like this is happening.

Comment by Take_The_D_RH
5/15/2019 8:33PM PDT

The game is a dumoster fire with "late, ok" bloop hits amd "good, good" lineouts to begin with .  

5/15/2019 8:39PM PDT

How in the hell did you collect all the LS cards and still have over 400K in stubs?

Not judging, just curious.

5/15/2019 8:54PM PDT

This is the second time this has happened this year. Both going into my 9th game of a flawless BR run.

The "searching for opponent window" stayed up for at least 30 seconds, I got the "opponent found" notification, and then I get booted from the load screen (before I ever get to the rotation screen).

No big deal. Right?

Wrong.

I got an L. For a game that never even tried to load. 8-0 gone for the second time this year.

This is ridiculous, but I don't have a video of the "during", only the aftermath.

I usually draft 3-4 times before I find a team I'm happy with, and I felt pretty good about 12-0 with this team. Frustrating.

Comment by Take_The_D_RH

If you press the share button at any time and capture the clip, it will record the previous moments. I have mine set to record 15 mins. Then you can go back and trim the video.

5/15/2019 9:02PM PDT

How in the hell did you collect all the LS cards and still have over 400K in stubs?

Not judging, just curious.

Comment by BulletClubx814x
5/15/2019 8:54PM PDT

I believe that I have failed in emphasizing the point.

But, to answer you question, I play the market while I do things around the house. But more importantly, all of my flawless runs don't end with "ghost-man on second" losses.

5/15/2019 9:03PM PDT

No big deal. Right?

Wrong.

UPDATE: In the same run, I received my second loss in almost identical fashion https://youtu.be/dvAIlVmC4Nk 

Comment by Take_The_D_RH

If you press the share button at any time and capture the clip, it will record the previous moments. I have mine set to record 15 mins. Then you can go back and trim the video.

Comment by Gumby_Ronin
5/15/2019 9:02PM PDT

Thanks for the info. I tried this almost immediately afterward, but the video was only 10 seconds long, and there was nothing useful in it. I could have very easily done something I shouldn't have, but I was pretty frustrated at the time.

5/15/2019 9:08PM PDT

I'm the guy you just beat on my flawless 12 game an the game screwed me then I went to enter a match to atleast get my diamond an it booted me after pitcher selection an gave me my 2nd L this is terrible wasting money on a game rigged to screw customers over

5/15/2019 10:19PM PDT

I'm the guy you just beat on my flawless 12 game an the game screwed me then I went to enter a match to atleast get my diamond an it booted me after pitcher selection an gave me my 2nd L this is terrible wasting money on a game rigged to screw customers over

Comment by Hack-Goat
5/15/2019 10:19PM PDT

You were my 11th win.

The same thing happened again entering my 12-win game. I'm posting a video shortly.

I am 11-0 on this run, and I have two BS "losses".

I don't think I have ever been this irritated with a game.

I'm sending Sony an email, and the videos. This is a joke.

5/15/2019 10:22PM PDT

In all liklihood, this was a flawless run, and I should have an extra 100,000+ stubs. Both "losses" were against a bronze level 2 and 4 respectively.

SDS needs to address this. Here is the link. Both losses happened like this.

https://youtu.be/dvAIlVmC4Nk

5/15/2019 10:43PM PDT

In all liklihood, this was a flawless run, and I should have an extra 100,000+ stubs. Both "losses" were against a bronze level 2 and 4 respectively.

Comment by Take_The_D_RH

Lost me with the music

5/15/2019 11:03PM PDT

Comment by Take_The_D_RH

Lost me with the music

Comment by DarthKDog09
5/15/2019 11:03PM PDT

Then hit the mute button.

5/15/2019 11:04PM PDT

What's the liklihood that I get a response on this?

5/16/2019 7:08AM PDT

That is terrible and I feel bad for anyone that has to go through this.  I remember in 17 I was 9-0 and just won my 10th game 4-3 but as the game is exiting the screen went blank and then it goes to the final screen and it has the score correct but I get the loss even though it shows me winning.  I was pissed finished 11-2 with my second loss a disconnect at the lineup screen.  I knew SDS would not do anything about the disconnect but I sent them the 4-3 win tallied as a loss and nothing.  

5/16/2019 7:22AM PDT

hey, at least you got a lot of shiny new cards to choose from in the draft.

5/16/2019 7:25AM PDT

Comment by Take_The_D_RH

Here? Probably slim to none. If you email them they will respond but I doubt you'll get the outcome you want/deserve. Sorry that happened to you, homie. That really sucks. 

5/16/2019 7:26AM PDT

hey, at least you got a lot of shiny new cards to choose from in the draft.

Comment by mikehousecb
5/16/2019 7:25AM PDT

When you put it like that, it really does take away some of the frustration from being robbed of 100,000+ stubs.

5/16/2019 7:28AM PDT

Comment by Take_The_D_RH

Here? Probably slim to none. If you email them they will respond but I doubt you'll get the outcome you want/deserve. Sorry that happened to you, homie. That really sucks. 

Comment by thizzlyadams

I sent them an email with both videos.

For better or for worse, I will be giving an update on their response.

5/16/2019 7:29AM PDT

Comment by Take_The_D_RH

Comment by thizzlyadams

For better or for worse, I will be giving on update on their response.

Comment by Take_The_D_RH

When i didn't get my cliff lee after the event I emailed them. It was a friday night they got back to me on monday. I will give SDS the credit they deserve and they are quick on responding to issues.

5/16/2019 12:18PM PDT

No big deal. Right?

Wrong.

UPDATE: In the same run, I received my second loss in almost identical fashion https://youtu.be/dvAIlVmC4Nk 

Comment by Take_The_D_RH
5/15/2019 10:30PM CDT

This is ridiculous. On a totally unrelated note, is it possible to take the D left handed?

5/16/2019 12:24PM PDT

Happened to me last night was only on 4-0 but still... OP update us on what they say, I have fear of playing this mode if this continues.

5/16/2019 12:58PM PDT

Comment by thizzlyadams

For better or for worse, I will be giving on update on their response.

Comment by Take_The_D_RH

When i didn't get my cliff lee after the event I emailed them. It was a friday night they got back to me on monday. I will give SDS the credit they deserve and they are quick on responding to issues.

Comment by mikehousecb
5/16/2019 12:18PM PDT

If SDS handles this situation properly, I’ll be the first to sing their praises. If not, I’ll sing about that too.

5/16/2019 1:32PM PDT

I had this happen in Ranked Seasons for a huge point loss. 

5/16/2019 3:02PM PDT

Well, here is the response from SDS.

"Thank you for the email. We will investigate this and may contact you for additional information if required. Unfortunately we cannot alter W/L records or ratings points for our users. We do appreciate your patience as we look into this matter further.  We have also refunded you the cost of this BR entry and dropped a few packs for the inconvenience."

My compensation for phantom losses during flawless BR run was a couple of packs containing less than 2,000 stubs in value. To even offer this as compensatory is insulting. 

I don't think gameplay is great, but I respect that there are people enjoying it. However, no reasonable person should think that this is a fair form of compensation. Stubs aside, I have zero desire to play BR because my rewards can just be yanked from under me.

This is a bona fide, textbook example of garbage customer service, and this company should be ashamed of itself. They quite literally print their own money, yet only offer a few garbage packs are just compensation for a flawless BR run? Give me a break. 

5/16/2019 7:38PM PDT