You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Looks balanced, add me and let’s play 

Comment by Trudgeon
9/23/2019 1:31AM PDT

also in college so this weekend for sure. 

9/23/2019 7:08AM PDT

Terrible argument, especially since other games do it. May as well just have only one mode that everyone has to play if that’s your argument.

Comment by Better4Ever
9/23/2019 7:05AM PDT

Hard to argue with few words.  You people right.  Me think, why waste time say lot word, when few word do trick.  Few words save time. More success.  Many small time make big time.  Use time see world.  Less baseball.

9/23/2019 7:34AM PDT

Hard to argue with few words.  You people right.  Me think, why waste time say lot word, when few word do trick.  Few words save time. More success.  Many small time make big time.  Use time see world.  Less baseball.

Comment by PennStateFencer
9/23/2019 7:34AM PDT

I’m sure your brand of humor goes over great in the Staples break room. But maybe you should keep it there.

edit - I actually apologize for the Staples reference here. I don’t want to shame anyone for having an honest job, no matter what it is. That was poor taste.

9/23/2019 7:42AM PDT

I’m sure your brand of humor goes over great in the Staples break room. But maybe you should keep it there.

Comment by Better4Ever
9/23/2019 10:42AM EDT

If the person who put together a complete and coherent post supposedly works at Staples, what exactly does that say about you?  Are you working the register, or the fryer today?

I swear, this forum gets worse every day.  Everyone has to try to be an internet tough guy to cover for their tiny souvenir bat and balls.

9/23/2019 7:52AM PDT