You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Won my last game to go above 700 and then immediately play a guy ranked in the 600s so we have to play in All-Star and good God is this difficulty a bunch of BS. In this game:

- Jason Kendall and his 88 blocking can't keep strike three in the dirt (to end the inning) in front of him and let's the guy get to first and a guy on third score. 

- Early swing (and very early swing) hits like crazy

- ok contact hits like crazy 

- pitchers popping up a bunt into a triple play

- good timing not even remotely rewarded 

9/22/2019 4:13PM PDT

Yup, is another thread about this folks, nothing new

9/22/2019 7:01PM PDT

I mean... It is what it is this year. It sucks but it ain't gona change in 19. Why keep posting about it?

9/22/2019 7:34PM PDT

Won my last game to go above 700 and then immediately play a guy ranked in the 600s so we have to play in All-Star and good God is this difficulty a bunch of BS. In this game:

- Jason Kendall and his 88 blocking can't keep strike three in the dirt (to end the inning) in front of him and let's the guy get to first and a guy on third score. 

- Early swing (and very early swing) hits like crazy

- ok contact hits like crazy 

- pitchers popping up a bunt into a triple play

- good timing not even remotely rewarded 

Comment by xIAmJumpMan23x
9/22/2019 7:13PM EDT

Hey buddy, welcome to allstar hell 

9/22/2019 8:47PM PDT

Hey buddy, welcome to allstar hell 

Comment by GerryHeisenberg
9/22/2019 8:47PM PDT

I played a guy the other day and beat him. Decide to look up his team on the season standings. This guy had a 900+ rating last season and a different 900+ rating as his "best" which means he'd made WS at least twice and this season he was 3-6.

I've played two guys with 12-0 banners (which I most likely won't achieve) on AS and beat them a combined 28-9. That shouldn't happen lol

9/22/2019 9:45PM PDT

I played a guy the other day and beat him. Decide to look up his team on the season standings. This guy had a 900+ rating last season and a different 900+ rating as his "best" which means he'd made WS at least twice and this season he was 3-6.

I've played two guys with 12-0 banners (which I most likely won't achieve) on AS and beat them a combined 28-9. That shouldn't happen lol

Comment by xIAmJumpMan23x
9/23/2019 12:45AM EDT

Lmfaoooo 😂😂😂😂. Bro I feel u. No lie. It can be checked in game history. I played which was the 3rd ranked player in the world and I best him, now hes down to 5th best. I seen his record and sent a friendly and he declined, lol. So I'm like ok cool, I'll get smoked and quit out, didnt happen that way. I beat him and I knew it was bs. Bro I threw fast balls down the pipe and he was popping them up. I knew then that it was predetermined for me to win. 

9/22/2019 10:38PM PDT

Unified pitch speeds would fix this, just pci size changes per division. All star in ranked sucks, you can’t strikr people out... you can literally foul EVERYTHING off

9/23/2019 7:10AM PDT

bull$hits ridiculous.

9/23/2019 5:09PM PDT

Competition has become a lot harder also. Most of the mediocre players have quit the game already so it’s just hardcore people left. Over half the people I play have WS banner or 12-0

9/23/2019 6:18PM PDT