You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

People are saying 1 per team since it’s 30. I don’t think this is the case because There are multiple guys from the same team that are having really good seasons. I do believe that they should at least make a poll of the best 3 of every team, and whoever gets the most votes gets a Card. These should be guys that have played a significant time though, not Aaron Judge (Yankees fan here, I know he’s having a really nice 2nd half). Guys that have been great for more than 100+ games.

Comment by NOTandris
9/22/2019 3:34PM PDT

I like this idea a lot

9/22/2019 6:16PM PDT

I'm actually extremely upset that you left Realmuto off the "Great year" list

9/22/2019 6:24PM PDT

I'm actually extremely upset that you left Realmuto off the "Great year" list

Comment by ImDFC
9/22/2019 6:24PM PDT

He is having a great year but I thought he'd be a lock in the NL

9/22/2019 6:46PM PDT

If it was SDS's choice with no vote, it'd be 13 Cardinals a mix of other teams...and no Phillies - I kinda want to see this just to watch the response.

9/22/2019 6:51PM PDT

If it was SDS's choice with no vote, it'd be 13 Cardinals a mix of other teams...and no Phillies - I kinda want to see this just to watch the response.

Comment by tonyc149
9/22/2019 6:51PM PDT

I wouldn't complain if we got 13 Cardinals finest

9/22/2019 7:18PM PDT

Vote the worst players in protest for the state of the game.  

9/22/2019 7:29PM PDT

Vote the worst players in protest for the state of the game.  

Comment by breakmyrustycage
9/22/2019 7:29PM PDT

Bruh these Chris Davis and Kyle Freeland finests are about to be end game

9/22/2019 7:38PM PDT

I’m fine with one per team, after all there has been a best player on each team, even the bad ones and letting fans vote is also a decent idea. Not sure about the choice pack, but everything has been a choice pack or a variation on moments so far, so I expect it would be one or the other. Maybe a collect all Finest cards reward for obtaining all 30? Maybe moments for the Finest players highlighting what they achieved during the season? Maybe a choice pack? I dunno. 

9/22/2019 11:47PM PDT

Jose Abreu,Tim Anderson, Yoan Moncada and Lucas Giolito certainly have been worthy. Hell...I'd say Eloy Jimenez is also knocking on that door as well.

9/23/2019 5:45AM PDT

What if they drop more than 30? Fan vote for one per team, but then they also release a few. For example, we get to choose between Cole, Altuve, Springer etc. AND they add a 98 Bregman or something. Not for all the teams, but a new collection reward type thing. Collect all 5 AL West teams and get that Bregman. Trout will get a 99 Sig so that is why I said Bregman. I think there is a legitimate chance they could do it this way.

9/23/2019 6:25AM PDT

What if they drop more than 30? Fan vote for one per team, but then they also release a few. For example, we get to choose between Cole, Altuve, Springer etc. AND they add a 98 Bregman or something. Not for all the teams, but a new collection reward type thing. Collect all 5 AL West teams and get that Bregman. Trout will get a 99 Sig so that is why I said Bregman. I think there is a legitimate chance they could do it this way.

Comment by bossman_277
9/23/2019 6:25AM PDT

I'd jump for a complete overhaul of finest cards

9/23/2019 7:04AM PDT

Jose Abreu,Tim Anderson, Yoan Moncada and Lucas Giolito certainly have been worthy. Hell...I'd say Eloy Jimenez is also knocking on that door as well.

Comment by MTP1969
9/23/2019 5:45AM PDT

You see I don't think you understand the types of players that get finest cards, finest are for the best players in baseball this season and no one you listed really fits that description, if we get one per team you can bank on a really nice white sox card though

9/23/2019 7:05AM PDT

You see I don't think you understand the types of players that get finest cards, finest are for the best players in baseball this season and no one you listed really fits that description, if we get one per team you can bank on a really nice white sox card though

Comment by JustASeal0
9/23/2019 9:05AM CDT

Leading the Majors in hitting doesn't put you in the discussion for one of the best players in the majors?

Leading the Majors in RBIs?

Moncada is having a monster season, Eloy is the only one I'd conisder a reach....

With your line of thinking, how in the world does Baez get a finest?

9/24/2019 11:24AM PDT

Leading the Majors in hitting doesn't put you in the discussion for one of the best players in the majors?

Moncada is having a monster season, Eloy is the only one I'd conisder a reach....

Comment by MTP1969
9/24/2019 1:24PM CDT

RBI is a meaningless stat, so it really doesn’t matter if a player is leading in it. 

With moncada playing 3B, the only way he will get a finest card is if it’s one per team. None of the rest of those guys you mentioned are even close to getting one, except for giolito depending on how many starting pitchers we get.

If it’s one per team, Kris Bryant is the most deserving on the cubs over Baez.

9/24/2019 11:31AM PDT

Comment by MTP1969
9/24/2019 11:24AM PDT

I have him listed as not deserving, what are you talking about? I listed a lot of players who don't deserve one but could because popularity 

9/24/2019 11:40AM PDT