You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

The game is visually stunning, content is good, but when it comes to actual gameplay, its just beyond disappointing.

I'm really speaking from the view of DD Ranked Seasons, although I've heard that the other game modes has its own issues as well.  Anybody know why this forum is flooded with negative feedback, and yet, SDS has done nothing to address these issues?  I mean, I understand that they're not going to make any changes to the game now, but its not like these issues just began recently, they go back from when the game first came out.

9/19/2019 1:35AM PDT

Well, I have issues with the game as well, obviously, but compared to other games this forum and this game in general is on the "low" complaint list for sure. Especially if we are just speaking about online play. Other games forums like to have a specific thread for all the complaints to go to to keep the boards from being riddled with negativity.  Maybe MLB TS hasnt got to that point yet, but honestly I wish we would institute a *** and Moan thread like other games. AT least everything could be consolidated and easier to review.

9/19/2019 1:43AM PDT