You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Anyone ever try to aim in an area such as outside, for instance, but during delivery you actually  aim inside to compensate so it actually ends up over the plate?

I thought this might be an effective strategy but I think it actually makes your pitches look fatter to the hitter if you miss your spot like that.  I hope I’m making sense.

9/19/2019 12:10AM PDT

I strictly play DD Ranked Seasons and use analog pitching.  I can tell you that I ALWAYS aim for the corners and NEVER pitch right down the middle, and yet, the majority of the pitches seem to go right over the plate regardless of the pitch selected, its ridiculous.  Can't speak for pulse or meter, but with analog, control of pitch location is definitely a problem, even with 99 Diamond pitchers who have 80+, 90+ control attributes.  Try slide stepping, its even more of a joke.

9/19/2019 1:41AM PDT

Anyone ever try to aim in an area such as outside, for instance, but during delivery you actually  aim inside to compensate so it actually ends up over the plate?

I thought this might be an effective strategy but I think it actually makes your pitches look fatter to the hitter if you miss your spot like that.  I hope I’m making sense.

Comment by je8675309
9/19/2019 12:10AM PDT

Yeah I do that sometimes I feel like it’s smart and not cheating. I’ll aim a slider really outside then swipe up all the way to the right 

9/19/2019 1:59AM PDT