You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.
8 382 Active about 1 month ago

All I need left is the 10 bases with honus but I can’t get it it’s either a hard lineout or a inside the parker that they count as a triple... when I swing with X all he does is hit singles up the middle. What should I use for this mission X or square 

9/18/2019 8:11PM PDT

I did it on the first try, Jansen and the last one I’ve done about 20 times and have about given up. I guess we all struggle w certain ones. You just have to hit a couple jacks, I used X only 

9/18/2019 8:15PM PDT

I used the the normal X swing when I completed it. I have seen other people on here suggest power swing though, but that didn't work for me. 

9/18/2019 8:16PM PDT

Honus didn’t hit well for me either... Wondering if his set is worth it for me 

9/18/2019 8:19PM PDT

You just gotta keep trying, and you’ll eventually just randomly get it done. 

Putting on a stream or podcast in the background really helped just to stay relaxed during these. 

9/18/2019 8:24PM PDT

I did it on the first try, Jansen and the last one I’ve done about 20 times and have about given up. I guess we all struggle w certain ones. You just have to hit a couple jacks, I used X only 

Comment by MaxHarvest
9/18/2019 8:15PM PDT

With the jansen one you should try and just stack your lineup with lefties Cobb Gehrig and Jr did damage for me

9/18/2019 8:27PM PDT

Sit high till 2 strikes. Try to either swing just early or late. Try to hit it over short porch

9/18/2019 8:49PM PDT

All I need left is the 10 bases with honus but I can’t get it it’s either a hard lineout or a inside the parker that they count as a triple... when I swing with X all he does is hit singles up the middle. What should I use for this mission X or square 

Comment by danny15gonzalez
9/18/2019 8:11PM PDT

this stadium was kind of fun. The outfield is DEEP and has some weird angles.

Try your best to aim for the gaps. If you can get a ball between the outfielders (sometimes a hard "strategic" single works) you can run FOR DAYS!!!

If it's a double try stretching it for a triple, you may just get an errant throw. I got a legit inside the park HR this way

GOOD LUCK!

9/19/2019 4:45AM PDT