You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.
33 953 Active about 1 month ago

You can continue to believe things will change in 20 but they will not. User input hitting has gotten worse since 17. 16 was the last year that it was close to real sim baseball. I still play everyday and don't complain on the forum but with that said I'm not fond of this years gameplay. The content is awesome I'll admit to that.

Comment by TEXAS10PT
9/18/2019 2:17PM PDT

16-17 are solid versions, still play them ... 18 I actually enjoy also in franchise mode, I play full seasons offline, it’s decent also ...

9/18/2019 10:13PM PDT

Go play 2k or madden. Sheesh. 

9/18/2019 10:48PM PDT

That's your opinion. Plenty of people don't even know of or care about these boards.

Plenty play and will regardless of what is said here.

If you don't understand that, I'll have what you're smoking please.

Comment by hoboadam
9/18/2019 4:54PM MST

Oh boy, I am not talking about the people that complain here only. I was talking about everyone who complains * in general*. I have many friends that don't get in this forums, some that don't even play online and they complain more than most here. And yes it is my opinion, yes I understand that and no I will not give you what I smoke cause I don't.

9/19/2019 12:12AM PDT

The game isn't unrealistic. I think it's very similar to how a real baseball game plays out.  Errors, mis-hits, pitcher randomly missing spots, catchers getting crossed up.  

Baseball is a very complex game. Anyone who has played anything more than little league should agree. Its literally a game of failure. 

I coach or help coach on several age level teams. I coach an elite travel (my sons),  assist a varsity high school, and am the pitching coach at a community college. Let me be the first to tell you the games never go as planned. There is way to much room for error. 

I think we need to be realistic about squaring up a ball.......It doesnt always result in a hit in reality. As long as you are hitting .290 and up you are doing good IMO (in the game). 

Also....I dont play online. My son does though. I prefer playing solo.

9/19/2019 12:51AM PDT

I have a question for those that are complaining about this.... Do you get mad and complain when you hit a home run after a late swing or when you notice an opponent getting screwed by an error that was no fault of their own? I didn't think so. But...If I am wrong and there are those of you that hate when these "issues" works in your favor I may have a solution. Quit and give your opponent the win because he/she obviously got screwed. No? Again, I didn't think so. 

9/19/2019 5:19AM PDT

You can continue to believe things will change in 20 but they will not. User input hitting has gotten worse since 17. 16 was the last year that it was close to real sim baseball. I still play everyday and don't complain on the forum but with that said I'm not fond of this years gameplay. The content is awesome I'll admit to that.

Comment by TEXAS10PT
9/18/2019 2:17PM PDT

This.  Little Billy will be back next year.  Look forward to reading it on the forums.

9/19/2019 6:23AM PDT

I would argue that people who complain about the game a lot and still come back are the reason SDS is content with how it is. If you hate the game, but keep coming back and play, what signal does that send to SDS? That you will continue to play, even with flaws.

Comment by eatyum
9/18/2019 2:32PM PDT

I paid for it.  Might as well play a little.  I didn't buy any extra stubs this year so there is that.

9/19/2019 6:27AM PDT

Aww poor snowflake had a bad game 

9/19/2019 7:17AM PDT