You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.
13 1260 Active about 1 month ago

So I only had 1 card left to complete the pirates collection (Vasquez. Was hoping he'd drop down to a gold before you know what happened). Anyways, now instead of saying 39/40 collected it says 39/39. However, whenever I try advancing to collect Stargell it says "no items selected". Auto select does nothing either. Does this mean I'm screwed on collections? 

9/18/2019 8:33AM PDT

Hoping he dropped to a gold? He literally just went diamond 4 days ago lol. Anyway it sounds like a bug and you should email them

9/18/2019 8:35AM PDT

Send an email to theshow@playstation.sony.com and they'll get you sorted out.

9/18/2019 9:20AM PDT

Send an email to theshow@playstation.sony.com and they'll get you sorted out.

Comment by SDS_Jax
9/18/2019 9:20AM PDT

Yeah, bug reported.

9/18/2019 9:33AM PDT

Hoping he dropped to a gold? He literally just went diamond 4 days ago lol. Anyway it sounds like a bug and you should email them

Comment by the_dragon1912
9/18/2019 8:35AM PDT

If a player tanks, there could be a small chance a diamond could drop to a gold for the next update, no? Even if he stayed at a diamond, it's unlikely his card would have gone much higher than 5k. 

9/18/2019 9:38AM PDT

If a player tanks, there could be a small chance a diamond could drop to a gold for the next update, no? Even if he stayed at a diamond, it's unlikely his card would have gone much higher than 5k. 

Comment by mhager
9/18/2019 9:38AM PDT

Not usually. It takes at least 2 or 3 updates for a player to drop back down( see a andrelton simmons). Since there is likely only one regular season update left it’s very unlikely he would have dropped 

9/18/2019 9:43AM PDT

Weird question: if I want, can I keep the TA Vazquez or is it no longer eligible for lineups?

9/18/2019 10:58AM PDT

Weird question: if I want, can I keep the TA Vazquez or is it no longer eligible for lineups?

Comment by BulletClubx814x
9/18/2019 10:58AM PDT

The LS wasn't removed from lineups, it went to free agents, still usable if you so wish. I haven't adjusted my lineups since this happened, but he will be removed from any of my teams I might have had him on.

9/18/2019 11:03AM PDT

Comment by BulletClubx814x
9/18/2019 12:58PM CDT

He was in my bullpen before this and he still is now, so imo yea if you have him already there's nothing keeping you from using him yet, I will not ever take him out unless the game unfortunately makes him disappear, I haven't gotten the cole even though it's there and I'm past it on TA it's still not in my inventory but I really don't care I don't need cole and I'd rather have Felipe so I'm just hoping they don't edit him off my team which would be dumb considering if they do take him out it would create a blank spot in my pen unless they throw another guy in there for me which would really annoy me. Before every game now I'm catching myself check my team to confirm he's there haha. 

9/18/2019 10:28PM PDT

Does SDS ever respond directly to reporting bug request? Still having the same issue, but I don't want to assume no one is looking into it either (or at least have my request in some sort of queue).

9/18/2019 10:33PM PDT

I'm wondering if it's possible for SDS to deselect one of my collected players and that would reset the collections fault?

9/19/2019 7:16AM PDT

Ok, I'm seeing Stargel in my collection now, just not the Pittsburgh collection marked as completed which I think should be fine when I try to complete the rest of the collections in the future. Thanks

9/19/2019 10:53AM PDT

He was in my bullpen before this and he still is now, so imo yea if you have him already there's nothing keeping you from using him yet, I will not ever take him out unless the game unfortunately makes him disappear, I haven't gotten the cole even though it's there and I'm past it on TA it's still not in my inventory but I really don't care I don't need cole and I'd rather have Felipe so I'm just hoping they don't edit him off my team which would be dumb considering if they do take him out it would create a blank spot in my pen unless they throw another guy in there for me which would really annoy me. Before every game now I'm catching myself check my team to confirm he's there haha. 

Comment by Chandaman625
9/18/2019 10:28PM PDT

That was the longest sentence I ever read in my entire life.

9/19/2019 11:50AM PDT