You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Any chance we get Lyle, Franco, riggeti, Myers or even Plesac as diversity as I know they have Danny boys rights based on his horrible commentary. 

9/18/2019 6:55AM PDT

I can tell u we are going to lose 1 left-handed reliever who is really good by the name of Felipe Vazquez

9/18/2019 6:57AM PDT

I can tell u we are going to lose 1 left-handed reliever who is really good by the name of Felipe Vazquez

Comment by sportsking1331
9/18/2019 6:57AM PDT

Good F him

9/18/2019 7:03AM PDT

Chapman, Wagner & Miller are good for me. But I agree need more options 

9/18/2019 7:15AM PDT

LS Hader still gets the job done for me too

9/18/2019 7:16AM PDT

TA - Britton worth it 100% 

9/18/2019 8:18AM PDT

I feel like this is always an issue in the game. I've got AS Chapman, Sig Miller, Sig Wagner, TA Britton, and LS Hader. I'm running Chap, Miller, and Wagner now and can't see anyone being worth swapping one of them. If you're looking for a budget friendly lefty, that flashback Venters is pretty solid. He was in my rotation until I got the AS Chapman. In past years there's been a diamond AS Doolittle that was a solid card and last year they had the flashback Wood that seemed a lot like Venters this year. A flashback Hand would be another option too.

9/18/2019 8:43AM PDT

I can see a Sig Series Britton coming out.  Also, the Venters we have is a rookie and he followed that up with an All-Star campaign.  The numbers are pretty even between the seasons but I'm sure SDS could find some way to qualify a bump. Also, if you squint your eyes really hard you can imagine a Sig Series Brett Cecil. Going out WAAAAAAYY on a limb here but a Postseason Bumgarner relief pitcher would be awesome.  It was only one game but it would be a fun card.

9/18/2019 8:48AM PDT

I feel like this is always an issue in the game. I've got AS Chapman, Sig Miller, Sig Wagner, TA Britton, and LS Hader. I'm running Chap, Miller, and Wagner now and can't see anyone being worth swapping one of them. If you're looking for a budget friendly lefty, that flashback Venters is pretty solid. He was in my rotation until I got the AS Chapman. In past years there's been a diamond AS Doolittle that was a solid card and last year they had the flashback Wood that seemed a lot like Venters this year. A flashback Hand would be another option too.

Comment by theu715
9/18/2019 8:43AM PDT

I have all of them except AS chapman , have LS. Was running Wagner , Britton and vaz. Ditched vaz for hader. Was hoping for some elite legends like the ones I mentioned, I like variety and there just aren’t options other than what you mentioned 

9/18/2019 8:21PM PDT

Rigetti ever been In the game?or Lyle/ Franco

9/20/2019 6:24AM PDT