You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

You will get it, just keep trying. If you dont score at least 5 in that first inning, restart. Take the first 2 pitches after the relievers come in, they almost always throw 2 or 3 balls in a row. 

Funny enough i scored 8 runs in the first inning one time and couldnt score after that. Is a pain but doable, dont give up, youll get it!

Comment by the_qBan_1
9/8/2019 8:14AM PDT

It worked... posting it here really did work. I took your advice on the relief pitchers and took the first two pitches. Scored 5 in the 6th, then 5 in the 7th, then 5 more in the 8th before I just started bunting to get it over. Now, onto the Warning!!! lol

9/8/2019 9:22PM PDT

Any advice at all for the final moment in warning? I’ve literally gone into a depression bc it’s the closest thing to impossible!!!

9/8/2019 9:47PM PDT

Any advice at all for the final moment in warning? I’ve literally gone into a depression bc it’s the closest thing to impossible!!!

Comment by Bronx__Bomber27
9/8/2019 9:47PM PDT

Which part? Lol. The stolen base was the only one I didn’t struggle with. Took me 3/4 hours to complete this mission. Restarted the first inning like 20 times.

9/8/2019 10:01PM PDT

Finally finished the last moments extreme. Had everything but 3k's into the 7th inning. Easy to get with my bullpen. Up 7-0 so I kept quick pitching to finish faster. Hader ends up walking 2 batters and I failed. Totally forgot about that one. Had to restart again and it took me 10+ restarts to meet all the criteria again. Only have the Gallo and Kenley left. Gallo is gonna be hard cus I suck at hitting HR's. Kenley I had it but I chocked. Bases loaded bottom of the 9th with 1 out and I failed to score. :(

9/8/2019 11:21PM PDT

I noticed it with the 3rd inning Boss Battle, and now with this crazy comeback moment. Are baserunners intentionally slow in moments? I've tapped L2 and only gotten super late jumps with Rickey Henderson and Luis Aparicio, and I've timed it to the moment he moves as well, and they just stand there until the ball is about to leave his hand and THEN they jump. And it happens almost every single time. Is the moments AI just set this way so you can't get easier runs? It's crazy because I've done 10 straight restarts where Rickey will NOT get a good jump no matter what timing I have

9/9/2019 4:02PM PDT

The 10 run comeback is killing me. The others were pretty easy and completed those quickly, but I just finished a game where I scored 8 in the 6th inning and of course all of a sudden can't even get a base hit. Spent 2 hours on this thing so far.

9/9/2019 4:08PM PDT

The 10 run comeback is killing me. The others were pretty easy and completed those quickly, but I just finished a game where I scored 8 in the 6th inning and of course all of a sudden can't even get a base hit. Spent 2 hours on this thing so far.

Comment by elway7751
9/9/2019 6:08PM CDT

Same, did all the other Caution moments farily easy, I've spent quite a few hours on this. It isn't like I'm striking out, I'm flying out at the track, hitting liners, and some not hit so well.

I've been restarting the moment if I don't score at least 3 in the 6th inning, is this a mistake? I figured it was a waste not to start with a few runs, maybe I'd be better off just playing through, maybe I'll have a 9th inning rally.

Good luck to you, hope you finish it soon and get Edmonds and your 20k, and most important, so you can work on the Warning moments.

9/9/2019 4:14PM PDT

I usually try to get like 3 to 5 runs first and if I don't it's reset time. I tried playing through before but it's just too many runs to try it late. Funny thing is, I have SS Ozzie Smith and he hits bomb HRs for me all the time. So weird.

9/9/2019 4:44PM PDT

Comment by elway7751
9/9/2019 4:08PM PDT

Like everyone in here, our luck is all different. Think I got that one one the third try and I did Pujols about 100 times. 

9/9/2019 5:23PM PDT

For the 10 run comeback, load up with all left handed bats and have right handed bats on your bench. Don’t sub out completely when facing Hand though. He will only be in for an inning. 

9/9/2019 5:26PM PDT

Me: Man that Padres event took all day.

Kershaw 4 XBH: Hold my beer.

seriously- impossible

9/9/2019 5:43PM PDT

All it took was posting my misery here last night to finish Caution, got it the first time after posting I think. Bought some HL packs first, got nothing but who knows, maybe that gave me some magic boost.

I did end up using 5 left handed hitters, bought Cano for just that reason. Maybe seems dumb, but I hit them 1-5, then had Ripken, Kendall and Donaldson  Seemed to work well, was able to score some early runs, they brought in Butcher, who is a gold, but I put up a run or two. Was down 3 in the 9th, loaded the bases and Ripken came up.

I said to myself, I says "Ripken, just hit a gapper." He crushes a grand slam to give me the lead. To add to all of this it was storming pretty bad out, so the fear of the power going out was real. So i hurry the rest of the ABs, figure the bottom will be a breeze. They load the bases with 1 out, luckily I got a chopper to third, was ablte to get the out at home, then Brittion finished it.

Can't wait for Warning tonight...

9/10/2019 1:14PM PDT

Any advice on the pujols mission? I’ve tried that one 40+ times. I’ve never gotten more than 8 bases. I’ve never seen such warning track power in my life. 

9/15/2019 5:10PM PDT

Power swing and wait for your pitch, if youre patient you will get two meatballs with some luck you will hit them out

9/15/2019 5:12PM PDT

My god Kershaw is throwing rockets in the final challenge. I've gotten 1 run through my two tries so far

9/15/2019 5:15PM PDT

OK that Mike Piazza homer moment, I've must have tried for 1hr straight. GREAT power, but the pitcher nibbles on the outside edge, doesn't throw anything close to a strike.

I've CRUSHED a few pitches, but CITI-Field is horrible. Deep warning track flies and once I got robbed by the RF!!!

9/23/2019 8:08AM PDT

No mission has taken me longer then 2 tries.

#GetGud

#RichPPLProblems

#WhereisSSReyOrdonez

9/23/2019 9:25AM PDT