You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Update 1.21 and server restart scheduled for 3 AM PT on 9/23/19. Notes can be found here. Please complete all games prior to that time. Thank you.

I’m close to getting 99 Griffey jr and I’m considering selling trout, who I’m streaky with, along with Scherer and Kershaw. Currently have 97 Ozzie Smith at short and hit pretty well average wise with him. I’m a casual WC player so going WS is a no go for me. Opinions on Tulo?

8/25/2019 3:50PM PDT

If you are not planning to complete mays, I wouldn’t hold trout. 

8/25/2019 3:56PM PDT

He completely mashes everything for me so far, he's hitting like .380 with 12 bombs in about 100 abs online, the only thing is that his fielding is only 89 so he doesnt get the diamond fielding animations which has hurt me a few times on balls in the hole that ozzie or omar would probably make but I think his bat is worth it

8/25/2019 4:40PM PDT

I’m close to getting 99 Griffey jr and I’m considering selling trout, who I’m streaky with, along with Scherer and Kershaw. Currently have 97 Ozzie Smith at short and hit pretty well average wise with him. I’m a casual WC player so going WS is a no go for me. Opinions on Tulo?

Comment by zach_b25
8/25/2019 3:50PM PDT

Had him for a recent round of BR and he mashed.  Defense is a small but noticeable downgrade from Ozzie but his bat is much better. Depends what you need more on your team. 

8/26/2019 3:44AM PDT