You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

There is a bidding war going on right now with 2 people trying to sell Piazza. 214,000 & 213,000... Now I'm debtating if I should pick him and buy Griffey instead...

8/25/2019 12:28PM PDT

I have all three. This inning seems nothing like the rest. I’m not sure these drop a bunch. So I bought them. 

8/25/2019 12:50PM PDT

My strategy, if this helps at all, is to take Piazza soon and buy the other 2. I have to imagine most people would take Griffey which in turn would mean more available and an eventual decrease in the price. No idea if this strategy is any good but it’s worth a shot IMO. 

8/25/2019 1:53PM PDT

I didn’t care for his swing in the Moments, but that’s not a fair way to judge a player (we all know they eff with the attributes in Moments).

How has Piazza done for everyone so far? TBH, His power would have to be insane to make me consider benching Carter. I’ve only hit 11 HRs with Carter in maybe 175 ABs, but he’s hitting .330 and he throws out way more guys than I ever did with Pudge. I don’t want to lose his arm, but I would love to squeeze a bit more power from the C spot. 

8/25/2019 2:01PM PDT

Yeah all 3 are beasts. I have hornsby right now at 2nd, but I'm super tempted to get Alomar and take Brooks for my diamond level 1. Can't wait to see what 7th inning brings us. Its about to be rapid fire for programs!

8/25/2019 2:01PM PDT

I’ve been waiting for him to get down to around 90k before I buy but starting to wonder if that’s even going to happen 

8/25/2019 2:07PM PDT

My strategy, if this helps at all, is to take Piazza soon and buy the other 2. I have to imagine most people would take Griffey which in turn would mean more available and an eventual decrease in the price. No idea if this strategy is any good but it’s worth a shot IMO. 

Comment by mrwonderful95
8/25/2019 1:53PM PDT

More people will take and keep Griffey 

8/25/2019 2:09PM PDT

I would not expect them to drop too far lower. Madden is out. The player base is smaller. Compound that with the fact that all three bosses are being kept at higher rates than the other 27 bosses released means prices will not drop to the 80-90k range. 

8/25/2019 2:11PM PDT

More people will take and keep Griffey 

Comment by skepple15
8/25/2019 2:09PM PDT

Isnt griffey the cheapest ine out of all of them?

8/25/2019 2:14PM PDT

I think the prices will drop after the last moments come out this week. But I don't think it will be a big drop. Probably down to the 110k-120k range.

8/25/2019 2:17PM PDT

The hot lowest point after third batch of moments , will hit 90k then 

8/25/2019 2:17PM PDT

I picked up Pizza because I was satisfied with my outfield and not satisfied with Bench/Martin. I have to say he's been an absolute stud for me offensively, even if I wish more of his defense. I did quickly look to see if he was still super expensivel, but he wasn't anymore so I guess I'm gonna keep him but keep an eye for any bidding wars

8/25/2019 2:19PM PDT

I currently have Pudge at catcher, so I don't know if I should take Griffey or Piazza. Kinda leaning towards Griffey to put him in LF and then I will have Griffey in LF, Mays in CF, Gwynn in RF

8/25/2019 3:53PM PDT

So far Piazza is outhitting Griffey, but I think that’s due to OP throwing me junk and I’m chasing.

This Piazza is not the same as immortal Piazza, he’ rakes , his stats are insane and his performance has backed it up. 

Honeslty he blocks better then Pudge and his arm has been fine. Only drawback is the speed difference, but this is clearly the best offensive C I’ve used in DD

8/25/2019 3:56PM PDT

I cannibalized my pitching to buy Piazza and Robinson. Jackie has been great, Piazza is solid too, it's just I'm terrible at hitting.

Not feeling so great about my pitching now, waiting on pulling Trout to restock the team.

8/25/2019 3:58PM PDT

I'll prob go Piazza just because everyone is getting Jr. I'll scoop him up too, but yeah gonna get both lol might as well 🤷‍♂️ 

8/25/2019 4:01PM PDT

I think Piazza’s swing animation may have improved this year, seems faster, anyone have an opinion or notice a difference?  I didn’t care for him last year. 

8/25/2019 4:27PM PDT