You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Playing some old moments to get cards for the Honus collection. Just played one where you have to win a 3 inning game but you're player locked as the pitcher so you have no control over the offense. In 2 tries my team scores twice in 2 out of 20 innings. I won pitching 10 shut out innings before my team actually scored. How can everything controlled by this games game engine be so inept lol

8/24/2019 10:14PM PDT

If you’re talking about a Cliff Lee moment, I quit in the 23rd at 0-0 while my pitch count was in the 200s. No reward is worth that RNG bs.

8/24/2019 11:22PM PDT

If you’re talking about a Cliff Lee moment, I quit in the 23rd at 0-0 while my pitch count was in the 200s. No reward is worth that RNG bs.

Comment by turtleopolis
8/24/2019 11:22PM PDT

Good Lord! The idea that someone had to program the game to act that way blows my mind 

8/25/2019 12:18AM PDT

Lol, good thing I didn't even look at them.

8/25/2019 2:15AM PDT

For the most part Moments have gotten easier as the year has gone along. Occasionally we still get hard ones but for the most part, they are all able to be done. 

8/25/2019 9:59AM PDT

there is an 11 game, accumulate hits, RBI's Harper moment I started. By the 7th game I couldn't care less what my stats were. I just tapped out 

I could just imagine if in the 11th game, I don't complete the moment by 1 RBI......

8/25/2019 1:52PM PDT

They definitely tweaked the moments after the early complaints. I could maybe do two or three of the tops now moments a week if I was lucky. Now I regularly complete each week's set.

8/25/2019 2:22PM PDT

there is an 11 game, accumulate hits, RBI's Harper moment I started. By the 7th game I couldn't care less what my stats were. I just tapped out 

I could just imagine if in the 11th game, I don't complete the moment by 1 RBI......

Comment by jjar1125z
8/25/2019 1:52PM PDT

They need to figure out how to make multi game moments work like RTTS, where you play an entire series without the need to exit back to the main menu between every game. 

8/25/2019 2:57PM PDT

Playing some old moments to get cards for the Honus collection. Just played one where you have to win a 3 inning game but you're player locked as the pitcher so you have no control over the offense. In 2 tries my team scores twice in 2 out of 20 innings. I won pitching 10 shut out innings before my team actually scored. How can everything controlled by this games game engine be so inept lol

Comment by xIAmJumpMan23x
8/24/2019 10:14PM PDT

Same *** happened to me the other night, I think it also would happen months ago when I attempted it. Somehow one of my buddies beat it, pretty sure the game went to like 12 innings. We were drinking so it’s hard to remember hahaha. 

8/25/2019 3:19PM PDT

For the most part Moments have gotten easier as the year has gone along. Occasionally we still get hard ones but for the most part, they are all able to be done. 

Comment by Dolenz
8/25/2019 9:59AM PDT

I don't mind a little difficulty, but don't say "win a 3 inning game" when you know darn well you're gonna make me pitch at least twice that much 

8/25/2019 4:34PM PDT