You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I'm just here so I won't get fined.

8/20/2019 9:08AM PDT

Guys like Skeeple add almost nothing to this community, other than toxicity.  The original question was actually okay (until he got a bit toxic).  

8/20/2019 9:47AM PDT

Guys like Skeeple add almost nothing to this community, other than toxicity.  The original question was actually okay (until he got a bit toxic).  

Comment by xX_bG_Zzy
8/20/2019 9:47AM PDT

Thanks man! My original response to this post was not toxic at all, unless my opinion that good players win 70% of their games is toxic, but thank you! Very much appreciated! 

8/20/2019 10:17AM PDT

“I think good players win 70% of their games bat above .290

elite - winning 80% of their games hitting above .320

of course this should go without saying that they’re in World Series and not winning 70% of their games topping out at wildcard..

Also, yes you can be trash and make World Series if you play enough games”

Sooooo toxic 😑

8/20/2019 10:20AM PDT

Maybe it was my second comment that was toxic a response to this comment.

“I asked this question to see what the community thinks.... now that I know y’all think a “good” player wins 70% of his games, makes it to WS, bats almost .300 and has an ops of 800+  It seems that MAYBE 5-10 guys on this forum are “good” players. Now it makes sense why everyone on here is always losing and complaining about lineouts or comeback logic or dda or bloopers or whatever it may be.... it’s bc y’all are ***”

big yikes

Big yikes is clearly the toxicity

8/20/2019 10:28AM PDT

Maybe it was after I responded to Maverick aka minersville, but of course in some people’s eyes anybody can say whatever they want to Skepple but if he responds he’s “toxic” 

😂

8/20/2019 10:30AM PDT

Add spammer to Skepple's resume. 

8/20/2019 10:35AM PDT

Cause the guy I was referring to was right above my post. 

I don't like breaking TOS over somebody like him.

The thread wasn't sad until we got interrupted by excuses about living abroad.

Demise would tell you that if anything, the euro folks would gain an advantage due to latency, not a crutch.

225 will be easy. 

Comment by hoboadam
8/20/2019 9:00AM PDT

This game is no different than PUBG.  A low ping is a detriment.  Before PUBG region locked the game I played a squad game in EU servers and it is my highest kill game to this day.  I probably have well over 2,000 hours between the Xbox and PS version.   That is not a coincidence.  I had a very clear advantage with my higher ping.  Now too high of ping would be a detriment.  What that number is I have no idea.  Based on some other games I have played, I would say having a ping around 150 is ideal.  I have no idea what Qeltar is thinking when he says connections do not play a factor in MLB The Show.  Connections are a huge factor in every online game.  If SDS changed the game to where low ping was better the majority of people would quit the game.  That is how it should be but greed will always overcome integrity.  

8/20/2019 10:46AM PDT

Add spammer to Skepple's resume. 

Comment by xX_bG_Zzy
8/20/2019 10:35AM PDT

No response lol classic, you’re toxic...

8/20/2019 10:48AM PDT

Maybe it was after I responded to Maverick aka minersville, but of course in some people’s eyes anybody can say whatever they want to Skepple but if he responds he’s “toxic” 

😂

Comment by skepple15
8/20/2019 10:30AM PDT

Sir,

Maybe some introspection is in need by you at this point. Many are saying that you are toxic. Maybe there is something to it. I pointed out very specifically what you do. Is every response you do toxic? No, but many are. I am not going to go back and point them all out, but you can if you want to really know. The person who just accused you of being toxic didn’t say you started toxic. He said “when” you became toxic. And when you pointed your toxcity towards me Ilet you know about it.

and then you sound like a prominent politician when you complain about how you are treated after antagonizing and name calling. Yes when you are toxic you get toxicity back. Sorry you don’t get to complain about others being toxic when you have embodied the term on this site.

Your Welcome

225 here we come

8/20/2019 1:03PM PDT

Haven’t posted or commented here in weeks.. people see what they want to see, I can’t do anything about that.

some people don’t like hearing they’re not as good as they think they are, nothing I can do about that

8/20/2019 1:28PM PDT

Haven’t posted or commented here in weeks.. people see what they want to see, I can’t do anything about that.

some people don’t like hearing they’re not as good as they think they are, nothing I can do about that

Comment by skepple15
8/20/2019 1:28PM PDT

No sir,

You need to take responsibility for your behavior you alone can control how you respond or if you respond at all. People clearly see your behavior is not acceptable and toxic. I have given you very specific examples of what you do to come off that way. You will either choose to change or not and continue to be toxic, but that is your choice. If you choose to continue behaving in that matter don’t be surprised when someone like myself calls you on it or if people give you the toxicity right back. 

8/20/2019 2:18PM PDT

Remember the time when you tried to scare me and say I will get banned. 

Or the times you referred to me as Minersville.

What about the time you started suggesting my opinion in another thread invalidated my opinion in this one. 

What about the time you tried to team up with your buddy Harry to intimidate me.

hiw about the time that you referred to my idea as asinine just because you disagreed.

dude I could keep going. Your behavior in this thread alone has not been something most people would be proud of 

8/20/2019 2:25PM PDT

Remember the time when you tried to scare me and say I will get banned. 

Or the times you referred to me as Minersville.

What about the time you started suggesting my opinion in another thread invalidated my opinion in this one. 

What about the time you tried to team up with your buddy Harry to intimidate me.

hiw about the time that you referred to my idea as asinine just because you disagreed.

dude I could keep going. Your behavior in this thread alone has not been something most people would be proud of 

Comment by Maverick31762
8/20/2019 2:25PM PDT

I never threatened to get you banned, your account showed up after minersville got banned, you speak the same way he does, minersville’s thing was threatening to get peoples accounts banned, I never once threatened to get your account banned.

Your homeruns kill momentum argument is asinine, imagine thinking that scoring runs kills momentum, Harry brought up stats and all you did was say small ball works while not bringing up any evidence that it does, Harry brought statistics showing how you were wrong which you then proceeded to try and run him down because you were repeatedly proven wrong with stats, to the point that someone messaged me asking if you were delusional. I’m done with your nonsense, maybe you’re minersville maybe you’re not, but to go back to the original post, no I don’t think your 56% winning percentage and .260 average classifies you as a good player, I don’t care how many times you “tank your roster to grind”

8/20/2019 4:13PM PDT

Played one ranked game today. Starting at 550. Guy quit in the third. 

My ERA us zero, batting 364 and slugging over 1.000

Someone told me that I'd be classified as an experienced average player. I'd agree with that. Definitely not below average because when I play the real good guys, you give them good close games.

8/20/2019 4:39PM PDT

No sir,

You need to take responsibility for your behavior you alone can control how you respond or if you respond at all. People clearly see your behavior is not acceptable and toxic. I have given you very specific examples of what you do to come off that way. You will either choose to change or not and continue to be toxic, but that is your choice. If you choose to continue behaving in that matter don’t be surprised when someone like myself calls you on it or if people give you the toxicity right back. 

Comment by Maverick31762
8/20/2019 2:18PM PDT

You, of all people, lecturing others on how to behave on the internet is pretty funny.

8/20/2019 4:42PM PDT

222... That is all

8/20/2019 5:04PM PDT

222... That is all

Comment by Chuck_Dizzle29
8/20/2019 5:04PM PDT

Make it 223

8/20/2019 5:20PM PDT

224..I’ll show myself out the door 

8/20/2019 5:28PM PDT

You, of all people, lecturing others on how to behave on the internet is pretty funny.

Comment by taterracing
8/20/2019 4:42PM PDT

I am glad I could make you laugh.

8/20/2019 5:31PM PDT

I never threatened to get you banned, your account showed up after minersville got banned, you speak the same way he does, minersville’s thing was threatening to get peoples accounts banned, I never once threatened to get your account banned.

Your homeruns kill momentum argument is asinine, imagine thinking that scoring runs kills momentum, Harry brought up stats and all you did was say small ball works while not bringing up any evidence that it does, Harry brought statistics showing how you were wrong which you then proceeded to try and run him down because you were repeatedly proven wrong with stats, to the point that someone messaged me asking if you were delusional. I’m done with your nonsense, maybe you’re minersville maybe you’re not, but to go back to the original post, no I don’t think your 56% winning percentage and .260 average classifies you as a good player, I don’t care how many times you “tank your roster to grind”

Comment by skepple15
8/20/2019 4:13PM PDT

Oh, now I understand the Minersville reference. You must have missed the post where I questioned where that came from. Sorry I am not him.

my Homers kill momentum statement was made two years ago and has NOTHING to do with this thread. The fact that you brought it up is an example of your toxic behavior. I will gladly have the miners and momentum conversation after you adddress the issue of your toxic behavior. I am not going to let you Chang ether subject. Having any conversation with you about anything other than your toxic behavior is a waste of time until you begin to change. 

Heres the point you may not think I am a good player but the fact is I never asked your opinion on if I was or not. You commenting and giving negative feedback was something you literally went out of your way to do. That is one of the many examples of how you make things unnecessarily toxic and hostile. You may say that “ph people just don’t like the truth”. No, people don’t like people being rude.

hell you can even say the same thing without being obnoxious. For example you could say X player might be good but I think he needs to improve the BA to be elite.

8/20/2019 5:39PM PDT

227 anyone down for 250

8/20/2019 5:47PM PDT

224..I’ll show myself out the door 

Comment by Therealest_JB
8/20/2019 5:28PM PDT

Bonus points for rhyming 

8/20/2019 5:49PM PDT

227 anyone down for 250

Comment by Maverick31762
8/20/2019 5:47PM PDT

250? I thought it we were going for 300?

8/20/2019 5:50PM PDT

Oh, now I understand the Minersville reference. You must have missed the post where I questioned where that came from. Sorry I am not him.

my Homers kill momentum statement was made two years ago and has NOTHING to do with this thread. The fact that you brought it up is an example of your toxic behavior. I will gladly have the miners and momentum conversation after you adddress the issue of your toxic behavior. I am not going to let you Chang ether subject. Having any conversation with you about anything other than your toxic behavior is a waste of time until you begin to change. 

Heres the point you may not think I am a good player but the fact is I never asked your opinion on if I was or not. You commenting and giving negative feedback was something you literally went out of your way to do. That is one of the many examples of how you make things unnecessarily toxic and hostile. You may say that “ph people just don’t like the truth”. No, people don’t like people being rude.

hell you can even say the same thing without being obnoxious. For example you could say X player might be good but I think he needs to improve the BA to be elite.

Comment by Maverick31762
8/20/2019 5:39PM PDT

Happy Birthday Man! 

8/20/2019 6:02PM PDT