You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

You did nothing to prove your position has value. I brought facts to the table in stats/numbers (data doesn’t lie), and you pivoted around them and brought up teams/circumstances that you did 0 research on. Not to mention I brought stats from those teams that supported my position. 

I dont need anyone to validate my stance, I have data, which does not lie. 

You lose.

Comment by Harryhukari33
8/19/2019 5:07PM PDT

Lol...did you just declare a win. I think that says every about your character if you think that there is winning and losing on the internet. You prove my point again as you would never talk like that to me in real life and you bring no intellectual argument to prove a point. You just name call and gang up. You are a sad human who is not benefiting this site or the internet. Besides I thought you didn’t have time for this conversation.

anyway if you bothered reading you would see I ripped apart your data. And yes data can be manipulated and if used inappropriately can be misleading. The problem is you don’t understand how data works and that much of baseballs data is very much a pseudo science 

8/19/2019 6:23PM PDT

You little mad or big mad? He asked I gave an answer

Comment by skepple15
8/19/2019 6:02PM PDT

As usual your approach is inappropriate. Do everyone a favor before you answer ask yourself if you are making yourself or the person you are talking to better for responding. Then ask yourself would I say that to them in person.

if you do that you may come off as less sad, irritating and might actually positively contribute to this site

8/19/2019 6:31PM PDT

Sorry for going so far off topic but I think it is necessary in this case

1. If someone has all the advantages I mentioned, yes there are exceptions to everything, but with those advantages 90% of people will have a winning record at minimum. I am sure MOST so called hi level players have most if not ALL of those advantages. 
  2. HERE IS WHY YOU RUIN THE COMMUNITY - Well in truth what you do ruins the internet as a whole.
    1. I actually gave a small example of why I support my homer philosophy.The general concept applies to various sports, but that is not the point. The point is that you and the other troll brought it up when it had nothing to do with the conversation just to crap on my argument. With the inferior logic that somehow becuase you did not like an earlier argument this one has to be bad.
    2. Secondly, yes, there was no need for you to say anything as the other troll brought up the previous conversation already that had nothing to do with it. You only chimed in because neither of you has demonstrated the capacity to stand on your own merits and have an intellectual conversation. Instead you need to team up and use some of the following tactics to make up your shortcomings. 
    3. You also did not say why you thought it was "asinine" which is intellectually lazy at best. All you had was name calling. 
    4. You would NEVER talk like this to me in person. And I dont mean to say that like I am Billy BadA$$ and would beat you up. I mean you would never get in another man's face and be so rude. You hide behind the internet wall of anonymity like a coward which allows you to act in ways that would lead to certain negative consequences in real life. 
    5. You demonstate a need to knockdown a view that is different from yours because you cant imagine being wrong or even not knowing everything. A differing view is a personal slight and must be knocked down. It is dumb, stupid or impossible.  As oppossed to having the ability to agree to disagree or being open to different views. 

I wish this was just a bad day for you but this is pattern you have demonstrated repeatedly on this site. I usually stay away from conversations with you and some people like you on this site for this very reason. But being that you are throwing a bit of fire my way.....here you go. 

So making it plain for you...you are an arrogant coward who hides behind your computer, uses a mob mentality and does not make intellectual arguments. Instead you prop yourself up as some cool kid despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. My guess is because in real life you are a generally weak human who needs this false world to feel empowered. That is just a guess though. For whatever reason you do it and it does not help this site. I wish it was just you, but there are like 10 of you on this site alone and millions on the internet who have the net impact of making it less enjoyable. 

Comment by Maverick31762
8/18/2019 10:20AM PDT

Skepple and Harry ... I think the two of you need a reminder of why you continue to ruin the community

8/19/2019 6:36PM PDT

As usual your approach is inappropriate. Do everyone a favor before you answer ask yourself if you are making yourself or the person you are talking to better for responding. Then ask yourself would I say that to them in person.

if you do that you may come off as less sad, irritating and might actually positively contribute to this site

Comment by Maverick31762
8/19/2019 6:31PM PDT

Someone asked a question I responded sorry it offended you minersville. That’s the problem when topics about “being good at the game” come up, some people get their feelings hurt. 

8/19/2019 6:38PM PDT

Someone asked a question I responded sorry it offended you minersville. That’s the problem when topics about “being good at the game” come up, some people get their feelings hurt. 

Comment by skepple15
8/19/2019 6:38PM PDT

Once again...learn how to communicate better. You don’t have to be obnoxious or arrogant. Besides I don’t think he specifically asked you to respond. If you thought you could only respond in a rude, arrogant and unproductive manner maybe you should just not talk. As stated you not talking might be your best bet because your ability to communicate without coming off like a a socially awkward person is horrible at best

8/19/2019 6:41PM PDT

Skepple and Harry ... I think the two of you need a reminder of why you continue to ruin the community

Comment by Maverick31762
8/19/2019 6:36PM PDT

“Hope this game was worth losing ALL access to your online account! Enjoy the rest of what WILL BE one of your last diamond dynasty online games EVER! Hope you don’t have a lot of time and money invested into your team. It’s going to suck when you get kicked off DD for cheating and CANT access your team!”

never forget where you came from Minersville...

We’re done here, I don’t want you to get your uncle after me and get my account banned.

8/19/2019 6:43PM PDT

“Hope this game was worth losing ALL access to your online account! Enjoy the rest of what WILL BE one of your last diamond dynasty online games EVER! Hope you don’t have a lot of time and money invested into your team. It’s going to suck when you get kicked off DD for cheating and CANT access your team!”

never forget where you came from Minersville...

We’re done here, I don’t want you to get your uncle after me and get my account banned.

Comment by skepple15
8/19/2019 6:43PM PDT

Wow...not certain why that would be the case I do t think I name called or threatened. Pointing out your poor behavior is certainly not ban worthy. But if I am hurting your feelings just consider not behaving the way you do and I will stop commenting on it

8/19/2019 6:45PM PDT

That just seemed like a sad attempt at trying to save face. It’s all good I understand this was difficult for you and your friends. If that is what you need to do to save face so be it. As long as you start behaving constructive lay in the future. 

If I am reading this wrong please point out the response that is ban worthy

8/19/2019 6:51PM PDT

200 replies, do I hear 200? Going once, going twice, soldddd to the man with the USA icon

8/19/2019 7:20PM PDT

USA! USA! USA!

8/19/2019 7:29PM PDT

We have quite a way to go to get to 200

8/19/2019 7:35PM PDT

It’s funny that anyone thinks a PS4 pro or WiFi vs wired make any difference in your play. If you ask 10 people half will say you have an advantage on wifi the other half wired, same thing for a PS vs a Pro. The only advantage is a monitor.  This is facts. 

8/19/2019 7:36PM PDT

It’s funny that anyone thinks a PS4 pro or WiFi vs wired make any difference in your play. If you ask 10 people half will say you have an advantage on wifi the other half wired, same thing for a PS vs a Pro. The only advantage is a monitor.  This is facts. 

Comment by yanksthebest

Facts 

8/19/2019 7:42PM PDT

Facts 

Comment by skepple15

Thank you good sir. 

And fyi I would put you in the elite cat, anyone that can make WS consistently in 15 to 20 games is up there. 

8/19/2019 7:56PM PDT

Yeah Skepple is definitely a very good player I'd consider elite. If he played more games he'd easily be high on the lifetime leaderboards and would make top 50 consistently 

8/19/2019 7:59PM PDT

200 replies, do I hear 200? Going once, going twice, soldddd to the man with the USA icon

Comment by WillTheThrill_7
8/19/2019 7:20PM PDT

hahahah GOLD !!!!

8/19/2019 8:00PM PDT

Comment by yanksthebest

I agree monitor makes the biggest difference however the wired is significant. 

I went from a guy who could barely make CS to a guy who make WS without really trying. The three biggest factors for me were better card, monitor and Ethernet 

8/19/2019 8:48PM PDT

I thought I was a pretty average player and then I read this thread and saw some people’s standards. I’m a lifetime .240 hitter in 19 and have never made WS in my 3 years playing DD (actually had my highest rating this past RS at 762). But at the end of the day it’s just a game and being good doesn’t necessarily affect your life unless you make money from streaming

8/19/2019 10:15PM PDT

I thought I was a pretty average player and then I read this thread and saw some people’s standards. I’m a lifetime .240 hitter in 19 and have never made WS in my 3 years playing DD (actually had my highest rating this past RS at 762). But at the end of the day it’s just a game and being good doesn’t necessarily affect your life unless you make money from streaming

Comment by nbianco1999
8/19/2019 10:15PM PDT

So true. This game is not built for competition. It’s weird that so many place such hi value on being “elite”. I rather be elite with my friends and family and elite at my job.

8/20/2019 4:00AM PDT

Facts 

Comment by skepple15

There's another factor.

You want to live in the US.

Anyone living in for example Europe is giving a massive handicap vs American based players and will frequently have to battle legend +++++ pitch speeds regardless of a monitor, ethernet cord, fast internet etc.

8/20/2019 4:22AM PDT

Make this thread great again.

The saddest part of the thread is the person that made it hit 200. SMFH

Takes a bit of the glory out of it.

8/20/2019 5:29AM PDT

Thank you good sir. 

And fyi I would put you in the elite cat, anyone that can make WS consistently in 15 to 20 games is up there. 

Comment by yanksthebest
8/19/2019 7:56PM PDT

Nah man, I went 12-0 to make WS last season and alot of it was some luck + good matchups.

doubt I can repeat that, I know I’m not elite

8/20/2019 7:05AM PDT

I got 200, do I hear 225? 225 going once, going twice.....

8/20/2019 7:10AM PDT

Make this thread great again.

The saddest part of the thread is the person that made it hit 200. SMFH

Takes a bit of the glory out of it.

Comment by hoboadam
8/20/2019 5:29AM PDT

What was so sad about it? Out of curiosity if you had an issue with the individual why not just state what it is directly instead of throwing shade. Isn’t calling someone out directly a better, more productive and more honorable way of communicating?

225 here we come

8/20/2019 7:51AM PDT

What was so sad about it? Out of curiosity if you had an issue with the individual why not just state what it is directly instead of throwing shade. Isn’t calling someone out directly a better, more productive and more honorable way of communicating?

225 here we come

Comment by Maverick31762
8/20/2019 7:51AM PDT

Cause the guy I was referring to was right above my post. 

I don't like breaking TOS over somebody like him.

The thread wasn't sad until we got interrupted by excuses about living abroad.

Demise would tell you that if anything, the euro folks would gain an advantage due to latency, not a crutch.

225 will be easy. 

8/20/2019 9:00AM PDT