You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

I was honestly surprised to see how many people preferred Reyes over Lindor. Now for the sake of this argument we are considering the IE boosted Lindor, from my experience he usually has the +12 R,R boost and I will pick him over Reyes every time when he does. I will concede that Lindor with no IE or with L,L boost he is not as good as the Reyes. and Reyes is far and away better on the basepaths. Now I realize that Reyes card says that it is a diamond fielder but in game he is only a gold. Thanks for reading and please, try to keep it civil , everyone is entitled to their opinions!

The Numbers:

Jose Reyes, Francisco Lindor (The number on the left is Jose's stat and the Right Lindor)

Con R: 78, 82

Con L: 99, 90

Power R: 50, 78

Power L: 54, 62

Vision: 90, 84

Speed: 97, 70

Stealing: 96, 32

Arm Strength: 83, 76

Arm Acc: 78, 80

Fielding: 82, 90 (90 is the diamond threshold and is displayed with a light blue under fielder in game)

Reaction:84, 88

6/18/2019 3:46AM PDT

I love Reyes! Haven't tried Lindor except for in moments but Lindor does have I nice swing. Honestly I should replace Joe Morgan at 2nd base with Lindor 

6/18/2019 3:51AM PDT

I use Lindor at third a lot when he is up on IE. He is amazing. 

6/18/2019 5:28AM PDT

Lindor has one of my favorite swings in this game. So many clutch hits and always seems to find a gap. I realize I am in the minority here, but I have struggled to hit with Reyes. 

A point to consider if you're looking at which one to get, Reyes is likely 60k cheaper. But if you have both already my vote is for Franky. 

6/18/2019 5:33AM PDT

Lindor has one of my favorite swings in this game. So many clutch hits and always seems to find a gap. I realize I am in the minority here, but I have struggled to hit with Reyes. 

A point to consider if you're looking at which one to get, Reyes is likely 60k cheaper. But if you have both already my vote is for Franky. 

Comment by Fourth-Line4life
6/18/2019 7:33AM CDT

Yep! I do have em both and I 100% agree with you. I think most people go with Reyes just because of the speed and stealing ability but dont want to admit it. 

6/18/2019 5:56AM PDT

Yep! I do have em both and I 100% agree with you. I think most people go with Reyes just because of the speed and stealing ability but dont want to admit it. 

Comment by TiKi_L1ON
6/18/2019 5:56AM PDT

IT's a fine card. But there's somethign about Lindors swing that can't be accounted for with stats. I used his swing on my CAP for the longest time. 

6/18/2019 6:01AM PDT

I love Reyes! Haven't tried Lindor except for in moments but Lindor does have I nice swing. Honestly I should replace Joe Morgan at 2nd base with Lindor 

Comment by MLBTHEJOE
6/18/2019 3:51AM PDT

Replace The Cog in the big red machine with Lindor? Not a chance! 

6/18/2019 6:01AM PDT

Comment by TiKi_L1ON
6/18/2019 8:56AM EDT

That’s exactly why..

speed kills brother 

6/18/2019 6:15AM PDT

Personally you always want to go with a Live Series that has an Inside Edge advantage.

6/18/2019 6:25AM PDT

Personally you always want to go with a Live Series that has an Inside Edge advantage.

Comment by romeischillin
6/18/2019 8:25AM CDT

intersting.. why  do you say that? Even if the OVR is still less with the IE boosted player? My point in this thread was to have them at equal OVR and see if people went Lindor

6/18/2019 7:45AM PDT

I rotate them back and forth quite a bit at SS and sometimes play lindor at 3rd and Reyes at short. “I think lindor has one of the best swings In game. He’s my cap swing too.”

6/18/2019 8:10AM PDT