You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Wow we think alike! I did the 3rd in collection as well but didnt finish till yesterday because I was away for work :/ So i lost out on like 120k there but im not complaining.  I will be getting the Wagner when he drops in price but might not go for the Cal or cutch (never did great with Cals card in previous years). If you had Ichiro, Snider, and Henderson would you put Ichiro in CF and Snider in RF? or keep them in their natural positions? If you move Ichiro to CF is he still Diamond fielding? 

Yeah and I get what you mean about Reyes but when Lindor has IE he is the better hitter, just last game he hit 3 2b for me and i really like reyes off the bench and Lindor has Diamond fielding wheres Jose has booted a couple routine grounders for me at the higher difficulties

Comment by TiKi_L1ON
6/18/2019 3:26AM PDT

I'm probs gunna throw cal at 3rd since I got my cap at SS.

My outfield right now and has been for the past couple weeks or so Henderson in left, Ichiro in center and gwynn in right.

Ichiro keeps his blue diamond in center which I like cuz it looks cool and I feel they dont make any or minimal errors with it.

If I had snider and Ichiro which I probably will have to make that decision soon I'm gunna just switch them off in center and see who plays better cuz tony gwynn is amazing in right 

6/18/2019 3:33AM PDT

I'm probs gunna throw cal at 3rd since I got my cap at SS.

My outfield right now and has been for the past couple weeks or so Henderson in left, Ichiro in center and gwynn in right.

Ichiro keeps his blue diamond in center which I like cuz it looks cool and I feel they dont make any or minimal errors with it.

If I had snider and Ichiro which I probably will have to make that decision soon I'm gunna just switch them off in center and see who plays better cuz tony gwynn is amazing in right 

Comment by kidthreez
6/18/2019 3:33AM PDT

okay cool thanks! Who is your Catcher? I might try to make a SS CAP and grab like Yadi or som. Also good to know about Ichiro, Gwynn is gonna be my next pick up but its a long way off lol. I just made a thread on Reyes vs Lindo lol wish i could make a poll but it will be intersting to see what people say.

6/18/2019 3:51AM PDT

Collections

6/18/2019 3:59AM PDT

Withdraw, cashout

6/18/2019 5:25AM PDT

If I were you, I'd blow my team up and work towards Mays. You've already got the NL Central done and if I'm not mistaken, you can sell a bunch of guys:

Verlander, Mad Bum, Alomar, etc.

That would get you close to about 600K total which would get you the AL done. Some of the players you'd get from that:

Joey Bats

Mookie

Sale

Chapman

Cano

Blue

Trout

Percival

Scott

Pudge

It would also get you a crap ton of XP which would get you your next reward path pack.

6/18/2019 5:27AM PDT

I feel like most times these threads are just created to brag. 

6/18/2019 5:35AM PDT

I feel like most times these threads are just created to brag. 

Comment by Speedy44
6/18/2019 5:35AM PDT

My friend I promise you I did not create this with the intention to brag, my squad is not top end for WS like I mentioned earlier most of those teams are 93+ OVR I was generally interested in what others would do in my situation, I do the same IRL with my friends when shopping or somthing lol

6/18/2019 5:42AM PDT

Btw my team is often the lower rated lol Idk what division you are in but most of the teams in WS and CS have 93-96 OVR teams

If you dont believe me go into standings and flip to WS the OVR is on the right

Comment by TiKi_L1ON
6/18/2019 3:29AM PDT

This exactly. I haven't spent a nickel and granted I've gotten some quality pack luck from the free packs you get scattered across the game, I would argue that my team is just as good as yours (I might take my hitters over yours and your pitchers over mine). And other than the guys who are doing team builds or YouTube challenges, I can't remember the last time I played a team that wasn't all diamond. Most players I see online are at least high silver and have or are soon going to have 2 99 OVR from the xp rewards. Stacked lineups are just the norm this year. 

6/18/2019 5:44AM PDT

If I were you, I'd blow my team up and work towards Mays. You've already got the NL Central done and if I'm not mistaken, you can sell a bunch of guys:

Verlander, Mad Bum, Alomar, etc.

That would get you close to about 600K total which would get you the AL done. Some of the players you'd get from that:

Joey Bats

Mookie

Sale

Chapman

Cano

Blue

Trout

Percival

Scott

Pudge

It would also get you a crap ton of XP which would get you your next reward path pack.

Comment by carey_56
6/18/2019 5:27AM PDT

Sadly I cant sell any of the 3rd inning guys as I did the collection to get a boost for 4th inn plus 30k back. The XP isnt that great is it? The collections are honestly not really worth it now anyways I could buy more 99 ovr with 600k than just the 3 you get from collections, and the only ones I would be able to use online would be the Hornsby, Pudge and Mays and maybe Joey bats as a bench guy. Oh and the bullpen guys are great. but the others dont play well on HOF and Legend online. But I appreciate the thoughts!

6/18/2019 5:47AM PDT

Withdraw, cashout

Comment by Malikeve
6/18/2019 5:25AM PDT

What do you mean?

6/18/2019 5:47AM PDT

Save 100k for the next monthly award packs, easy money just got to get them before they sell out. 

6/18/2019 6:04AM PDT

Your team would benefit adding :

wade boggs to replace the killer

bert Blyleven to replace max 

Sutter & another reliever to add to the BP

plus plenty of stubs left over

6/18/2019 6:12AM PDT

Your team would benefit adding :

wade boggs to replace the killer

bert Blyleven to replace max 

Sutter & another reliever to add to the BP

plus plenty of stubs left over

Comment by Therealest_JB
6/18/2019 6:12AM PDT

Anybody other than Sutter? I really dont like his pitches, I was thinking Eckersly when he goes down in $

6/18/2019 7:47AM PDT

I don't see how you still find the game fun?  With a lineup like that, you're rarely playing a fair game.  There can't be much challenge or resistance from your opponents because you have every advantage.  How much money did you spend on that team?

Comment by PaullyG24
6/18/2019 3:01AM PDT

His lineup is an average lineup in CS. Maybe a bit above average but you don’t see low diamond lineups at 850+.

6/18/2019 8:27AM PDT

I do crush people.. what would give you any reason to assume I dont? The point of the game (for me) is to make the best lineup possible. I dont want to horde stubbs lol 

I honestly have no idea why you commented that hahaha 

Comment by TiKi_L1ON
6/18/2019 2:53AM PDT

I wouldnt worry about it. Everyone knows PaullyG is an insuferable dbag on here whos probably still stewing about that time everyone roasted him on his created topic 

6/18/2019 8:37AM PDT

I wouldnt worry about it. Everyone knows PaullyG is an insuferable dbag on here whos probably still stewing about that time everyone roasted him on his created topic 

Comment by YuBuuBuu
6/18/2019 8:37AM PDT

Thanks for the heads up, I kinda figured he was with a name like PaullyG but i didnt want to assume anything lol

6/18/2019 8:48AM PDT

Anybody other than Sutter? I really dont like his pitches, I was thinking Eckersly when he goes down in $

Comment by TiKi_L1ON
6/18/2019 7:47AM PDT

I rly like Topps Now Diamond 88 Overall Ryan Pressley.

6/18/2019 8:48AM PDT

To start with here is my current lineup below... I would say my rotation is solid, could use maybe 1 or 2 pen guys. Im thinking about Ripken and Wagner and maybe Eckersly when they go down in price. Im about to get another high diamond from XP Reward Path and was thinking Ichiro to replace Lofton till I can get Gywnn. Thoughts? What would you do? Try and complete a collection or 2 and work for Mays? 

Starters:

1. 99 Kershaw

2. 99 Ryan

3.99 Verlander

4. 98 Bumgarner

5. 91 Sherzer

Pen: (LS) Osuna, Treinan, Chapman, Andrew Miller

(Fb/L) Hofman, Britton, 87 Nerris

Lineup:

1b  99 Thomas

2b 99 Alomar

3b 90 Killabrew

SS (LS) Lindor

C CAP

OF: 99 Snider, 99 Henderson, 91 Lofton

Bench: 89 Reyes, 87 Parker, 89 Griffey, 87 Pujols, (LS) Acuna *Or whoever has high IE boost that day

EDIT: Ive just added the 91 Huff to the lineup as well as the 95 Goose Gosage. Im very happy with both players.

Comment by TiKi_L1ON
6/17/2019 11:44PM PDT

Sell Scherzer unless you locked him and snag Greinke. I like scherzer but that SS Greinke is just filthy. Super juiced stats too.

I think you should maybe bench lofton in place of someone like Ichiro if you can or are close to being able to select him. I just dont know about having Henderson and Lofton in the OF bc they both have sort of weak arms. Rickeys arm has been pretty decent for me in the corner but i feel like it might be a little weak in center. I feel like he has weird throwing animations (maybe its just me?). 

Lindor is nice, I prefer Reyes and Baez (hes my favorite player / great power esp vs lefties) but I really enjoyed Lindor when I had him.

That Diamond Felipe Vazques you get from the Pirates Team Affinity is really nice and I highly recommend Rollie Fingers from the brewers Team Affinity. Id definitely replace Treinen with him. You could save a lot of stubs using that Vazquez instead of the Chapman and I honestly like the Vazquez more.

6/18/2019 8:59AM PDT

Do collections do pudge Hornsby and Mays, huge upgrades - Hornsby can play short and third and never makes errors regardless of his fielding stats 

6/18/2019 9:07AM PDT

Sell Scherzer unless you locked him and snag Greinke. I like scherzer but that SS Greinke is just filthy. Super juiced stats too.

I think you should maybe bench lofton in place of someone like Ichiro if you can or are close to being able to select him. I just dont know about having Henderson and Lofton in the OF bc they both have sort of weak arms. Rickeys arm has been pretty decent for me in the corner but i feel like it might be a little weak in center. I feel like he has weird throwing animations (maybe its just me?). 

Lindor is nice, I prefer Reyes and Baez (hes my favorite player / great power esp vs lefties) but I really enjoyed Lindor when I had him.

That Diamond Felipe Vazques you get from the Pirates Team Affinity is really nice and I highly recommend Rollie Fingers from the brewers Team Affinity. Id definitely replace Treinen with him. You could save a lot of stubs using that Vazquez instead of the Chapman and I honestly like the Vazquez more.

Comment by YuBuuBuu
6/18/2019 8:59AM PDT

Thanks for the input. Im planning on picking up Ichiro once I hit 50 gold, I just bought Goose 95 and I will look into TA Rollie. I havent had any trouble with Ricky's arm but i have only played him in LF. Greinke does look nice but is he really worth the 70k more than scherzer... maybe ill give him a shot. Or why not the Blylethen for 100k? which is better if you have used both

6/18/2019 9:13AM PDT

Upgrade henderson??? To what lol 

Comment by kidthreez
6/18/2019 3:07AM PDT

Lol well I guess since he’s a 99 instead of upgrade I should just say switch him 

6/18/2019 11:58AM PDT

I heard some bad stuff about the Arrietta from a trusted source, hes even the the biggest cub fan I know so thats not it lol. I liked his card in the past but have strayed away from him due to the advice i got, I have heard great stuff about Hersh tho is he worth the upgrade over Sherz? Sherz has a 3 era with an 8-1 record for me (all online)

Orel would cost me about 60k and so would Jake, are either of them better than the 98 bumgarner, he hasnt pitched that great for me but only 2 games so far. Orel looks nice but isnt actionable wheres both bum and max are if a stud is released. 

Comment by TiKi_L1ON
6/18/2019 2:56AM PDT

Where did you heard bad stuff on Arrieta ? He's amazing with me, has an ERA under 1 only on online games 

A 3 ERA with Scherzer, not so awesome in this lineout/flyball game. I consider a guy out of my rotation is he throws an ERA over 2.5

6/19/2019 12:58AM PDT

Where did you heard bad stuff on Arrieta ? He's amazing with me, has an ERA under 1 only on online games 

A 3 ERA with Scherzer, not so awesome in this lineout/flyball game. I consider a guy out of my rotation is he throws an ERA over 2.5

Comment by kidcharlemagne22
6/19/2019 12:58AM PDT

a 3 era is pretty good imo. Your nolan ryan has above a 3 era....and  i said where i heard it from in my post?  "I heard some bad stuff about the Arrietta from a trusted source, hes even the the biggest cub fan I know so thats not it lol." He is also a WS caliber player.

6/19/2019 4:06AM PDT

His lineup is an average lineup in CS. Maybe a bit above average but you don’t see low diamond lineups at 850+.

Comment by MrO-Nek
6/18/2019 8:27AM PDT

Geez.  Lol.  Thanks.  No wonder I havent been to the top of that hill yet.

6/21/2019 7:06PM PDT