You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.
39 1154 Active 6 months ago

Why have an online game that pisses both people off. 15 inings and we are waiting on who gets screwed. Ive had this game a very long time. SDS im sorry i think we should see other people. Its been fun but i don't like being taken advantage of. Consider this a divorce.

6/17/2019 9:37PM PDT

A divorce! Oh boy...

6/17/2019 9:49PM PDT

Why have an online game that pisses both people off. 15 inings and we are waiting on who gets screwed. Ive had this game a very long time. SDS im sorry i think we should see other people. Its been fun but i don't like being taken advantage of. Consider this a divorce.

Comment by Vanshee
6/17/2019 9:37PM PDT

Who gets the kids? 

6/17/2019 10:08PM PDT

Its gonna be messy they cant be trusted with anything important 

6/17/2019 10:40PM PDT

The fanboys will cry the game isnt broke. SDS is broke. They got greedy and ruined  a great game. Im not paying a penny for it again.

6/17/2019 11:19PM PDT

same thing just happened to me, grinding for WS on a nice little win streak beating the guy and i get the connection loss. Game went to QUEUE and a lost rating points from it. beyond frustrating SDS

6/17/2019 11:42PM PDT

Why play a game that aggravates both parties

6/18/2019 12:00AM PDT

I lost to a connection error 3 times tonight. so much for trying to grind to my first ever WS. (Even tho I'll probably never get it🤣)

6/18/2019 12:03AM PDT

Its not fun anymore ***

6/18/2019 12:22AM PDT

I have mlb the show 12 it says so real its unreal on the back. Im out 7 years cant get it right. 

6/18/2019 1:48AM PDT

Ever get frustrated watching real baseball?

I'm a Mets fan. Losing is frustrating. I guess the "problem" with this game, is that in 100% of online games, someone loses.

6/18/2019 4:50AM PDT

where is your 15 inning game? Not in your history

6/18/2019 4:56AM PDT

I lost to a connection error 3 times tonight. so much for trying to grind to my first ever WS. (Even tho I'll probably never get it🤣)

Comment by dpalm874810
6/18/2019 12:03AM PDT

Once again sds controlling who gets up in WS levels so that they dont give out rewards worth over 100,000 stubs. Its their way of keeping control of how many players earn those expensive cards. They know EXACTLY whats happening LMAO. 

6/18/2019 5:51AM PDT

same thing just happened to me, grinding for WS on a nice little win streak beating the guy and i get the connection loss. Game went to QUEUE and a lost rating points from it. beyond frustrating SDS

Comment by ORIGINAL_RG3
6/17/2019 11:42PM PDT

When will you guys realize that they programmed the queue games to control how many WS rewards are earned?

6/18/2019 5:54AM PDT

Wow we've gotten as far as to complaining about extra inning games.  Because that doesn't happen in baseball...

6/18/2019 5:57AM PDT

When will you guys realize that they programmed the queue games to control how many WS rewards are earned?

Comment by kuephilly1327

😂 Bruh, I agree the game is broken in many aspects, but that is definitely the worst perspective I've seen on this forum so far lmfaooo. They definitely need to fix the hitting, it's been more than rough lately. 

6/18/2019 5:58AM PDT

😂 Bruh, I agree the game is broken in many aspects, but that is definitely the worst perspective I've seen on this forum so far lmfaooo. They definitely need to fix the hitting, it's been more than rough lately. 

Comment by Statal_
6/18/2019 5:58AM PDT

Why do you find it hard to believe? Be nice to hear you explain why this happens to ppl everytime theyrw one game away from WS. Its common sense, the WS rewards are over 300,000 stubs and if a whole lot of ppl get into these levels, which there already are they woupd have to pay it forward, which means they lose money. Not hard to comprehend for me

6/18/2019 6:11AM PDT

Why do you find it hard to believe? Be nice to hear you explain why this happens to ppl everytime theyrw one game away from WS. Its common sense, the WS rewards are over 300,000 stubs and if a whole lot of ppl get into these levels, which there already are they woupd have to pay it forward, which means they lose money. Not hard to comprehend for me

Comment by kuephilly1327
6/18/2019 6:11AM PDT

Smh. You're entitled to "your opinion"

6/18/2019 6:19AM PDT

Smh. You're entitled to "your opinion"

Comment by Statal_
6/18/2019 6:19AM PDT

The problem is, you can't in any way show evidence that this may not be true but I can show evidence that this can be possibly be taking place due to the numerous queued games given to players that were winning their games, to mysteriously ending up with a loss after they were winning games, then go to the good old queue. Its pretty obvious that something is going on. Too much of a coincidence for me

6/18/2019 6:30AM PDT

The problem is, you can't in any way show evidence that this may not be true but I can show evidence that this can be possibly be taking place due to the numerous queued games given to players that were winning their games, to mysteriously ending up with a loss after they were winning games, then go to the good old queue. Its pretty obvious that something is going on. Too much of a coincidence for me

Comment by kuephilly1327
6/18/2019 6:30AM PDT

So you think they purposely programmed the game to purposely make people lose? I don't agree at all with any of it. First, it's just not fathomable, period. Second,  because people near WS aren't stupid, and like this man, will screenshot the bullcrap hitting problems and post them to the forum for everyone to bash, which it should be. Yeah, there are some programming issues, but you damn sure aren't getting a forced loss. That's not comprehensible to me at all. The only evidence you have is the evidence provided to you by few people on forums. Have you checked the percentages of people ranked in the world? Those percentages alone dispute everything you said.

6/18/2019 6:40AM PDT

Comment by kuephilly1327

Wrong again

6/18/2019 6:44AM PDT

So you think they purposely programmed the game to purposely make people lose? I don't agree at all with any of it. First, it's just not fathomable, period. Second,  because people near WS aren't stupid, and like this man, will screenshot the bullcrap hitting problems and post them to the forum for everyone to bash, which it should be. Yeah, there are some programming issues, but you damn sure aren't getting a forced loss. That's not comprehensible to me at all. The only evidence you have is the evidence provided to you by few people on forums. Have you checked the percentages of people ranked in the world? Those percentages alone dispute everything you said.

Comment by Statal_
6/18/2019 6:40AM PDT

Dude a few? Really? Ive seen about 100 posts of ppl saying their games got queued 1 win away from WS. Its happened lots of times buddy. Go tell that to the 100s of guys who are upset for getting losses off Queued games they were evidently winning. Nice try Ramone lol

6/18/2019 6:45AM PDT

When will this guy thizzlyadams realize he's not even worth a word or sentence from me. Hes just a troll NEEXXXT. Btw didnt even look at your post and don't care bye buddy

6/18/2019 6:48AM PDT

When will this guy thizzlyadams realize he's not even worth a word or sentence from me. Hes just a troll NEEXXXT. Btw didnt even look at your post and don't care bye buddy

Comment by kuephilly1327
6/18/2019 6:48AM PDT

I got 33 words and 3 sentences. 

6/18/2019 6:51AM PDT

Comment by kuephilly1327

I'm no fan of SDS, but you really need to get out more. I bet you know who was on the grassy knoll too.

6/18/2019 7:10AM PDT