You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

After trying both Lofton is the better card minus the arm. Even the fielding it feels Lofton has an edge due to the 98 speed. I never realized how much of a difference 98 speed is from 90 speed. Lofton was running down balls Ichiro is missing. And Lofton hits more consistently 

6/17/2019 5:22PM PDT

Eh, I swing a bit better with Lofton, but I would rather hit .340 with Ichiro and throw outs runners then hit .350 with Lofton and throw noodles.

6/17/2019 5:26PM PDT

Eh, I swing a bit better with Lofton, but I would rather hit .340 with Ichiro and throw outs runners then hit .350 with Lofton and throw noodles.

Comment by eatyum
6/17/2019 5:26PM PDT

I hear u but it’s not just the arm in my opinion. 98 speed plays so much different than 90 speed it’s crazy. It actually makes Lofton feel like the better fielder cuz a few balls I ran down with Lofton Ichiro just missed them 

6/17/2019 5:29PM PDT

I hear u but it’s not just the arm in my opinion. 98 speed plays so much different than 90 speed it’s crazy. It actually makes Lofton feel like the better fielder cuz a few balls I ran down with Lofton Ichiro just missed them 

Comment by Liljayne300
6/17/2019 5:29PM PDT

Counterpoint: I can move Ichiro anywhere and he is still a diamond fielder, whereas Lofton turns to gold if he is in a secondary. I have not noticed a significant fielding difference and I have used both cards extensively.

6/17/2019 5:30PM PDT

Counterpoint: I can move Ichiro anywhere and he is still a diamond fielder, whereas Lofton turns to gold if he is in a secondary. I have not noticed a significant fielding difference and I have used both cards extensively.

Comment by eatyum
6/17/2019 5:30PM PDT

Really ? I have barely noticed a difference from diamond to Gold. I have Ichiro in LF and I had Lofton in LF and Lofton is outplaying Ichiro in LF minus the arm even tho Ichiro is a diamond fielder. Literally the same balls I ran down the Lofton are the same balls that just miss Ichiro glove. Add that to the fact Lofton hits better and steals bags better and I feel Lofton is the better card for these things. Ichiro literally only has the arm on him but like I said the speed in the OF kinda makes up for the lack of arm 

6/17/2019 5:33PM PDT

like the one guy said I’d rather hit a few points lower and gun people at the plate.  Not even close. Ichiro >

6/17/2019 7:18PM PDT

I really don’t feel like the arm is that big of a deal this year. Not like it was a couple years ago.

6/17/2019 11:16PM PDT

I really want to complete my team set and try Lofton, question is

Is Lindor WORTH 75k to 85k??? Any power comes with that big price tag or will he just be a situational platoon guy for me?

Apologies to OP just looking to get Lofton and see what the hype is

6/18/2019 2:50AM PDT

Is Lindor WORTH 75k to 85k??? Any power comes with that big price tag or will he just be a situational platoon guy for me?

Comment by jjar1125z
6/18/2019 4:50AM CDT

I like Lindor a lot and he has IE consistantly, I personally prefer him over Reyes, I acutally made a thread about it lol

6/18/2019 4:22AM PDT

Idk, one's clearly getting in the HoF, one clearly isn't.

6/18/2019 4:25AM PDT

Comment by jjar1125z
6/18/2019 2:50AM PDT

Is lindor pretty good? Hell ya. but is he worth 75-85k? Hell no. And unless you really want lofton or youre gonna commit to getting pudge/ horsnby/ mays its probably not worth it to lock any collections

6/18/2019 5:02AM PDT

Lou Brock is better then both!!!

6/18/2019 5:41AM PDT

Idk, one's clearly getting in the HoF, one clearly isn't.

Comment by TubaTim90
6/18/2019 4:25AM PDT

Clearly talking about the game, and it’s not even close Lofton is by far the best bloop single machine in the game and the people talking about his arm, hit the cut off he’s been nothing but a beast tracking down balls. Lindor is not worth 10k let alone 75k but Lofton is! Lindor only makes my line up on his Righty IE boost days. 

6/18/2019 6:11AM PDT

Comment by jjar1125z
6/18/2019 5:50AM EDT

Lindor is one of few LS players I think has a spot as an end game short stop. 

His defense plus contact and switch hitting will always play.

its just a matter of preference, can’t go wrong with a diamond fielding switch hitting SS with pop 

6/18/2019 6:15AM PDT

Im about to get Lofton for CF, and Ichiro already mans RF.  Considering hitting them 1-2 since they both mash lefties. 

6/18/2019 6:34AM PDT

I hit so well with Ichiro I can't imagine hitting better with Lofron. I can play Ichiro in CF with a diamond shield and his arm where as Lofton will be giving up runs with his arm (I don't consider speed comparing the 2 that much of a factor since most people do not choose small enough ballparks where 90 speed is good and I'm not a stealing machine, Ichiro steals just fine. This means I'd have to play Lofton in Left which takes out a ton of power left field options. I don't have the full collection/Mays so I'd rather have an OF of Gwynn/Ichiro in center/Duke in left than Gwynn/Duke in center/Lofton in left.

6/18/2019 6:41AM PDT

Ichiro hits over .300 batting leadoff for me and has a cannon in center field. Dont see how lofton can do better than that. Not to mention you have to lock a *** ton of stubs for lofton which is no bueno. And Ichiro gets to everything in centerfield so i dont really think the speed is that much of a difference

6/18/2019 7:15AM PDT

Lindor is one of few LS players I think has a spot as an end game short stop. 

His defense plus contact and switch hitting will always play.

its just a matter of preference, can’t go wrong with a diamond fielding switch hitting SS with pop 

Comment by Therealest_JB
6/18/2019 6:15AM PDT

what game are you playing where Lindor is a end game SS? Trammel already has him crushed and he was available day 1. Just wait till Hanley and Vizquel and Ozzie come out.. 

6/18/2019 8:00AM PDT

what game are you playing where Lindor is a end game SS? Trammel already has him crushed and he was available day 1. Just wait till Hanley and Vizquel and Ozzie come out.. 

Comment by BucnSmootie

Trammel lollll

Ozzie lolllllll

Vizquel lolllllllllll

6/18/2019 8:09AM PDT

Comment by BucnSmootie
6/18/2019 11:00AM EDT

What game are you playing with those suggestions bro?

i must be rly bad at this game and not know what I’m talking bout..

6/18/2019 8:18AM PDT

Trammel lollll

Ozzie lolllllll

Vizquel lolllllllllll

Comment by skepple15
6/18/2019 8:09AM PDT

My thoughts exactly 

6/18/2019 8:20AM PDT

Comment by BucnSmootie

Cal ripken and Matt Williams also

6/18/2019 8:43AM PDT