You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Compare his numbers to Cal. You’re basically getting the same hitting besides vision plus he has 88 speed and solid fielding. I get outfield is a deep position but the McCutchen card is still very good.

Im taking Wagner personally but just don’t get why people are saying it’s a bad card. Probably the worst choice of the 3 but not bad.

6/17/2019 3:35PM PDT

because no matter if SDS offered a card completely maxed out there will always be those people that ***.. card looks great and I can’t wait to use it for the Pirates affinity program.. first boss I’ll keep. Sold last 3 for stubs for collections. 

6/17/2019 3:45PM PDT

Compare his numbers to Cal. You’re basically getting the same hitting besides vision plus he has 88 speed and solid fielding. I get outfield is a deep position but the McCutchen card is still very good.

Im taking Wagner personally but just don’t get why people are saying it’s a bad card. Probably the worst choice of the 3 but not bad.

Comment by KThug09
6/17/2019 3:35PM PDT

because SS Griffey is coming lol, I hate to say it, even debated taking him, but rather Wagner and leave that spot open

6/17/2019 3:47PM PDT

OF is just way too deep already, with Griffey, Williams, Ruth, SS Trout, etc. to come.

6/17/2019 3:49PM PDT

It's not bad but it's not great. It's by far the worst choice and won't hold it's place in your lineup for nearly as long. Not only that, he even plays below his stats for most (probably something with his swing).

He's also on my list of "players that don't deserve their rating."

6/17/2019 3:50PM PDT

it's a very nice card, but outfield players are plentiful. With a sure-handed shortstop and probably the best-rated lefty reliever in the game all year as the other options, McCutchen is an easy pass.

6/17/2019 3:52PM PDT

I'd like that Cutch and like the card but as others have said... OF is far too deep right now plus Griffey Jr SS and others to release in the future. The SS position is thin AF atm so Cal is just a much better fit for most teams. Personally, like last Inning, most Innings, I wouldn't mind having the option to pick two. 😂 I know, I Know, you can buy but I'm too cheap. I'm hoarding racks. 

6/17/2019 4:03PM PDT

Well playing a position that’s already deep and being a bad card are two different things. That’s all I’m trying to say.

6/17/2019 4:06PM PDT

It's not bad but it's not great. It's by far the worst choice and won't hold it's place in your lineup for nearly as long. Not only that, he even plays below his stats for most (probably something with his swing).

He's also on my list of "players that don't deserve their rating."

Comment by ag1982
6/17/2019 3:50PM PDT

I mean all he did was win a NL MVP... he deserves that card. 

6/17/2019 4:14PM PDT

Well playing a position that’s already deep and being a bad card are two different things. That’s all I’m trying to say.

Comment by KThug09
6/17/2019 4:06PM PDT

oh, he is not a bad card, he is just not being picked because of the depth coming at CF, I thought about taking him, selling him and buying Wagner just due to the supply and demand that comes with no one taking Cutch, but I just couldn't do it....there really is no wrong choice, just for me SS Griffey is what I am waiting for and filling the hole at CP with Wagner just made sense.

6/17/2019 4:15PM PDT

OF is just way too deep already, with Griffey, Williams, Ruth, SS Trout, etc. to come.

Comment by Skarmaen
6/17/2019 3:49PM PDT

those cards arn't coming till  October/November.  Whatcha gonna do in the meantime?  

6/17/2019 4:21PM PDT

SS Griffey and others may be coming, doesn’t mean you need to lock in Cutch. I bought all 3 3rd Inning bosses for 75k, now they’re over 100k, so far they seem to be solid investments if you catch them at their low point, obviously wouldn’t suggest buying now. Something better comes along, sell. 

6/17/2019 4:23PM PDT

SS Griffey and others may be coming, doesn’t mean you need to lock in Cutch. I bought all 3 3rd Inning bosses for 75k, now they’re over 100k, so far they seem to be solid investments if you catch them at their low point, obviously wouldn’t suggest buying now. Something better comes along, sell. 

Comment by stewart1465
6/17/2019 4:23PM PDT

Game and Stub sale factored in that, within 2 week's they will drop back to 75 or less, the only two worth investing in are Henderson and Alomar just because....well...steal cheese....spam circle with the 2 of them and you have 2 runs in 4 batters.

6/17/2019 4:27PM PDT

I could put 5 or 6 better or at worst equal centerfielders in CF already this year, let alone the whole outfield that’s available already. I think he’s really only a choice for a Pirates fan, because he’s not going to even make a lot of benches. If he was released in the first of second inning program he’d of been useable, it’s just way to deep of a position compared to the other 2 options. 

6/17/2019 4:28PM PDT

those cards arn't coming till  October/November.  Whatcha gonna do in the meantime?  

Comment by thinkbluedgr

play LS Bader and spam O swings? lol what do you mean what are you going to do? lol

6/17/2019 4:29PM PDT

I mean all he did was win a NL MVP... he deserves that card. 

Comment by BucnSmootie
6/17/2019 4:14PM PDT

Winning an award doesn't make you deserve a card, especially a 98 OVR. Even the year Cutch won MVP his stats weren't all that impressive with a .911 OPS and and a .404 OBP. Much like Adam Jones, there is no reason he should have any card that is better than Trout LS who in the past 3 years has had a OBP over .440 and a OPS over 1.

6/17/2019 4:32PM PDT

Winning an award doesn't make you deserve a card, especially a 98 OVR. Even the year Cutch won MVP his stats weren't all that impressive with a .911 OPS and and a .404 OBP. Much like Adam Jones, there is no reason he should have any card that is better than Trout LS who in the past 3 years has had a OBP over .440 and a OPS over 1.

Comment by ag1982
6/17/2019 4:32PM PDT

Buddy, I won most improved for my AA baseball team when I was 12, I think thats enough to get an SS card if Adam Dunn got one

6/17/2019 4:33PM PDT

Comment by thinkbluedgr

Henderson, Snider, Gwynn.

6/17/2019 4:37PM PDT

Buddy, I won most improved for my AA baseball team when I was 12, I think thats enough to get an SS card if Adam Dunn got one

Comment by JEEZY-E
6/17/2019 4:33PM PDT

I have no problem with any player getting an SS card, just the rating of said card. I thought SS cards were going to be "in their prime" cards, not juicing for the sake of "lineup diversity."

I have no problem with any player getting an SS card, just the rating of said card. I thought SS cards were going to be "in their prime" cards, not juicing for the sake of "lineup diversity."

Comment by ag1982

I was also subscribing to this knowledge, unforutanetly that's not the same knowledge SDS subscribes to, so what can we do!? 💁‍♂️

6/17/2019 4:41PM PDT

Game and Stub sale factored in that, within 2 week's they will drop back to 75 or less, the only two worth investing in are Henderson and Alomar just because....well...steal cheese....spam circle with the 2 of them and you have 2 runs in 4 batters.

Comment by JEEZY-E
6/17/2019 4:27PM PDT

I don’t think they go back that low, stub sale did factor into their early inflation, but it was going to happen once 4th Inning released. 

6/17/2019 5:04PM PDT

I don’t think they go back that low, stub sale did factor into their early inflation, but it was going to happen once 4th Inning released. 

Comment by stewart1465
6/17/2019 5:04PM PDT

maybe Henderson and Alomar stay above 90 but Verlander will drop.

6/17/2019 5:07PM PDT

Henderson, Snider, Gwynn.

Comment by Skarmaen

Henderson, Mays, Gwynn

6/17/2019 8:43PM PDT

Comment by ag1982

What do you think potm cards are. Someone has a good month, and they get a card that is better than someone they were never better than. Stats have been juiced for a while.

6/17/2019 9:03PM PDT

Dreads tho! Just saying.

6/17/2019 10:57PM PDT