You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.

Played 3 games today and I'm already frustrated out of my mind. I don't care about losing. But when I lose and didn't deserve to it really annoys me. The lineouts are still exactly the same. Only difference I've noticed is more ground ball singles because of slightly higher exit velos. Game is deleted again just no point in playing a broken game.

5/31/2019 2:37PM PDT

Yeah I kept getting my hopes up but not much changes. Wasn't expecting much this time. Haven't played online yet but doesn't sound good 

5/31/2019 2:38PM PDT

Haven't played yet but I find it baffling that they refuse to fix the lineouts, which are probably the most frustrating outcome possible in baseball. Even the bloody commentators talk about it.

5/31/2019 2:39PM PDT

I watch an MLB game nearly every day.

I'm going to start counting the number of lineouts I see every day per MLB game. There are several --- whether looping lineouts or hard hit lineouts. Especially with the data-based shifts these days, I am not surprised that many real MLB players often hit the ball right at somebody.

Yes, there are several lineouts a game in 19 -- but over 50 RS games, how "off" are the results in 19 versus a typical MLB game? 10% 15? 5%? It may be off, but not by a lot.

5/31/2019 3:47PM PDT

I'm going to start counting the number of lineouts I see every day per MLB game. There are several --- whether looping lineouts or hard hit lineouts. Especially with the data-based shifts these days, I am not surprised that many real MLB players often hit the ball right at somebody.

Yes, there are several lineouts a game in 19 -- but over 50 RS games, how "off" are the results in 19 versus a typical MLB game? 10% 15? 5%? It may be off, but not by a lot.

Comment by MLB_Baseball_Fan

Exactly. Exactly. Exactly. Thank you.

5/31/2019 3:49PM PDT

Several hard hit balls in the majors are caught every game. There are nine dudes on the field for a reason. It’s suppose to be hard. 

5/31/2019 3:52PM PDT

I don't notice a difference either

5/31/2019 3:53PM PDT

I mean I scored 14 runs in my first game since the patch🤷🏽‍♂️I’m a WS player so no excuses here

5/31/2019 4:32PM PDT

I mean I scored 14 runs in my first game since the patch🤷🏽‍♂️I’m a WS player so no excuses here

Comment by KyseD27
5/31/2019 4:32PM PDT

The difference is, you’re probably good at the game.

They don’t realize they’re not. I’m also not good! 

5/31/2019 4:33PM PDT

Played 3 games today and I'm already frustrated out of my mind. I don't care about losing. But when I lose and didn't deserve to it really annoys me. The lineouts are still exactly the same. Only difference I've noticed is more ground ball singles because of slightly higher exit velos. Game is deleted again just no point in playing a broken game.

Comment by mitchhammond24

Agreed. I've only played 2 games. Didn't notice any difference. Bunch of lineouts on squared up good timed swings

5/31/2019 4:34PM PDT

Haven't played yet but I find it baffling that they refuse to fix the lineouts, which are probably the most frustrating outcome possible in baseball. Even the bloody commentators talk about it.

Comment by Qeltar_
5/31/2019 2:39PM PDT

Line outs are a part of the game in real life. Plus I don’t think they really have the ability to fix the issue with a patch. It probably is buried way deeper in the program.

5/31/2019 4:36PM PDT

Whooooaaaaaa bro chill you are making way too much sense. There are children in here shhhhhhhhhh.

5/31/2019 4:37PM PDT

Yep, no difference like the last few patches. Same game as always lol

5/31/2019 4:38PM PDT

The difference is, you’re probably good at the game.

They don’t realize they’re not. I’m also not good! 

Comment by bskcoop2281
5/31/2019 4:33PM PDT

That is the problem. People suck and blame the game. It couldn’t be them. No way!

5/31/2019 4:39PM PDT

Just lost a game i was in complete control of. My opponent had 5 hits 3 runs on a couple bloop hits while i had 10 hits & 1 run. Anytime i would get a inning going it would just be impossible to do anything no matter how patiently i played. These are the worst bc they just kill your motivation to play the game. I don’t mind losing to the better player or if my opponent happened to play better than me that game. But these losses vs guys you are in control of need to to be addressed but i highly doubt it.

5/31/2019 4:41PM PDT

Still 19x better then 18. 18 was a tire fire

5/31/2019 4:41PM PDT

It's bad. I played 3 games and didn't have fun what so ever. I dont care if I lose.

5/31/2019 5:25PM PDT

You do realize that MLBers hit over .500 on line drives right?  There is now way that good/squared up is anywhere near .500 in the show, I would bet it’s closer to .200. 

5/31/2019 5:26PM PDT

Just tried to do the first Sporer moment.

Leadoff guy, wait for my pitch, lineout to right.

Restart, lineout to right.

Restart, lineout to second.

Super fun.

5/31/2019 5:30PM PDT

That is the problem. People suck and blame the game. It couldn’t be them. No way!

Comment by xEaZy_Dub
5/31/2019 4:39PM PDT

KySeD27 - 74-41 batting .238

mitchhammond24 - 89-26 batting .347

sorry who’s not good? 🤔

I’m just wondering...

What's your take on the power upgrade and wind removal mitch?  Is it enough to change meta, even it out, or still just warning track fly outs?

5/31/2019 5:33PM PDT

KySeD27 - 74-41 batting .238

mitchhammond24 - 89-26 batting .347

sorry who’s not good? 🤔

I’m just wondering...

Comment by skepple15

I wish I could bat .347, I probably can’t even do that on Allstar against the computer haha.

5/31/2019 5:42PM PDT

Wait...why didn’t you deserve to lose?

5/31/2019 5:48PM PDT

At least u'll set the record for number of times deleting the game this year

5/31/2019 6:10PM PDT

At least u'll set the record for number of times deleting the game this year

Comment by Alimathus
5/31/2019 6:10PM PDT

2 is it. Ik guys that have deleted it more than that. I was intrigued by this patch so I tried it out and it still sucks. My mistake for wasting my time even more on this game 

5/31/2019 6:32PM PDT