You must have Javascript enabled to view this content.
171 3033 Active 5 months ago

This game is an absolute joke to competitive players. The disrespect is real. The amount of great pitches you can make means absolutely nothing. Out of the strike zone? Doesn't matter. All that matters is if the other player is due for a hit. Hit a 3 run hr off of 99 Kershaw? Doesn't matter. He'll score 3 runs next inning against your 99 Kershaw. Recover from that and just need one out in the bottom of the 9th? Doesn't matter. He's going to hit a hr off Gossage on an down and away OUT OF THE STRIKE ZONE sinker. GTFOH

5/29/2019 1:02PM PDT

The game is broke 

5/29/2019 1:04PM PDT

The game is broke 

Comment by ReggieSlays
5/29/2019 1:04PM PDT

It's just how they want it bro. We are lab rats.

5/29/2019 1:05PM PDT

It's just how they want it bro. We are lab rats.

Comment by Chaideux
5/29/2019 1:05PM PDT

Yup that’s why I stop caring 

5/29/2019 1:08PM PDT

Yup that’s why I stop caring 

Comment by ReggieSlays
5/29/2019 1:08PM PDT

It’s a video game, I never started caring. 

5/29/2019 1:09PM PDT

There’s no such thing as comeback logic 

5/29/2019 1:14PM PDT

There’s no such thing as comeback logic 

Comment by skepple15
5/29/2019 1:14PM PDT

You are a sheep. Blind to the reality. You are dead set on not seeing it. There is no amount of evidence anyone can show you because you are a true believer. Your faith is unwavering. Contrary evidence will just be explained away to fit your presuppositions. This game is God to you. SDS will say to you on the last day, "Good job my good and faithful servant, here is your reward."

5/29/2019 1:18PM PDT

You are a sheep. Blind to the reality. You are dead set on not seeing it. There is no amount of evidence anyone can show you because you are a true believer. Your faith is unwavering. Contrary evidence will just be explained away to fit your presuppositions. This game is God to you. SDS will say to you on the last day, "Good job my good and faithful servant, here is your reward."

Comment by Chaideux
5/29/2019 1:18PM PDT

No, I think the game sucks, that’s why I don’t play much anymore, but there is no such thing as comeback logic. Why is it only average players that complain about “comeback logic” why don’t top players? How are there even top players of the game is all comeback logic? What makes them so special to be chosen to win most of their games?

5/29/2019 1:19PM PDT

" You are a sheep. "

Says the guy endlessly spouting conspiracy theories without evidence and persisting playing a game he doesn't like.

5/29/2019 1:24PM PDT

No, I think the game sucks, that’s why I don’t play much anymore, but there is no such thing as comeback logic. Why is it only average players that complain about “comeback logic” why don’t top players? How are there even top players of the game is all comeback logic? What makes them so special to be chosen to win most of their games?

Comment by skepple15

Here’s the thing.

Good input outplays bad to average input

Good input vs good input plays a really good game. One slip up here or there can lose a game.  Sure things happen due to RNG but it’s not glaring because people who are good can play through it.  

When people are mediocre and they lose to someone who is inferior, RNG makes them all hot and bothered.  

Think of user skill level as a bell curve.  RNG becomes the determining factor to many people’s games on here. 

5/29/2019 1:27PM PDT

Comment by skepple15

Because they are the best players. Freaks of nature. They are like the top 3%. There are always outliers in data. The top 3% and bottom stay that way. all 94% in the middle is where the money is bro.

"Why don't top players?"

Cardinal Bird 5 doesn't even play this game anymore. MiJujuKaLa critiques this all the time. Many top players have left.

This game doesn't even have an Esports league.

5/29/2019 1:28PM PDT

" You are a sheep. "

Says the guy endlessly spouting conspiracy theories without evidence and persisting playing a game he doesn't like.

Comment by Qeltar_

Without evidence? I can sit here and give you all of the antedotes of just the last game I played and you would just say, "hey, that's baseball."

Conspiracy theories? You are a sheep bro. You probably believe every single thing you learned in school and what the tv tells you.

Evidence? There is plenty of evidence. You are committed to not seeing it.

5/29/2019 1:31PM PDT

Because they are the best players. Freaks of nature. They are like the top 3%. There are always outliers in data. The top 3% and bottom stay that way. all 94% in the middle is where the money is bro.

"Why don't top players?"

Cardinal Bird 5 doesn't even play this game anymore. MiJujuKaLa critiques this all the time. Many top players have left.

This game doesn't even have an Esports league.

Comment by Chaideux
5/29/2019 1:28PM PDT

Top players have left because of bad game mechanics not because of comeback logic, because there is no such thing 

5/29/2019 1:32PM PDT

It’s a video game, I never started caring. 

Comment by bskcoop2281
5/29/2019 1:09PM PDT

I’m talking about the game having issues. I just don’t care anymore Bc they will never fix it.

5/29/2019 1:34PM PDT

"I can sit here and give you all of the antedotes of just the last game I played and you would just say, "hey, that's baseball.""

No, I would say "those are anecdotes and not evidence," except you just saved me the trouble.

"Conspiracy theories? You are a sheep bro. You probably believe every single thing you learned in school and what the tv tells you."

I don't watch TV.

And yes, this is a conspiracy theory, by definition. They've said flatly there is no comeback logic, you have no proof to the contrary, but you choose to interpret your "anecdotes" to support your theory -- while conveniently ignoring all the anecdotes that say the opposite, of course.

"Evidence? There is plenty of evidence. You are committed to not seeing it."

Your reply contains a lot of blather and zero evidence, which is why I don't see any.

5/29/2019 1:35PM PDT

" You are a sheep. "

Comment by Qeltar_

I bought a PS4 for this series. I have watched them single handedly destroy a beautiful game in 3 years. The last real Show was in '16.

'17

'18

'19

have all been moving in the direction of microtransactions and manipulative gameplay. I have been here long enough to see it and understand it. Look at how much Youtube has changed, Facebook, etc. This game has gone through a similar transformation. The goal has been obvious: how do we attract more players to this difficult game and how do we increase profits?

Lower skill gap

Pay to win perception

I have good evidence for this. Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment is a thing they already admit they have in offline modes.

You are blind.

5/29/2019 1:36PM PDT

Top players have left because of bad game mechanics not because of comeback logic, because there is no such thing 

Comment by skepple15
5/29/2019 1:32PM PDT

So you’re telling me I struck a guy out 22 times go 18 innings he beats ya on a bloop hit when u square everything up and is patient when your opponent is not its very frustrating to say the least. 

Without evidence? I can sit here and give you all of the antedotes of just the last game I played and you would just say, "hey, that's baseball."

Conspiracy theories? You are a sheep bro. You probably believe every single thing you learned in school and what the tv tells you.

Evidence? There is plenty of evidence. You are committed to not seeing it.

Comment by Chaideux
5/29/2019 1:31PM PDT

He’s won 4 games online in his 5 year the show career you should probably take his advice without question. 

5/29/2019 1:37PM PDT

So you’re telling me I struck a guy out 22 times go 18 innings he beats ya on a bloop hit when u square everything up and is patient when your opponent is not its very frustrating to say the least. 

Comment by ReggieSlays

Yes that’s frustrating but that’s not comeback logic

5/29/2019 1:39PM PDT

Comment by skepple15

Its their beautiful system of RNG they have built this game around.

5/29/2019 1:40PM PDT

Comment by skepple15

How are you even defining comeback logic bro?

I am defining it very broadly. As in, the game intentionally tries to make games close, not necessarily give a win to someone.

You deny the game does that?

5/29/2019 1:43PM PDT

"I bought a PS4 for this series. I have watched them single handedly destroy a beautiful game in 3 years. The last real Show was in '16.

'17

'18

'19

have all been moving in the direction of microtransactions and manipulative gameplay."

Not evidence.

"I have been here long enough to see it and understand it."

Not evidence.

"Look at how much Youtube has changed, Facebook, etc. This game has gone through a similar transformation. The goal has been obvious: how do we attract more players to this difficult game and how do we increase profits?"

Not evidence.

"I have good evidence for this."

You have evidence for nothing.

"Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment is a thing they already admit they have in offline modes."

What, the dynamic difficulty setting? That's not relevant here.

You're delusional.

5/29/2019 1:44PM PDT

This game is an absolute joke to competitive players. The disrespect is real. The amount of great pitches you can make means absolutely nothing. Out of the strike zone? Doesn't matter. All that matters is if the other player is due for a hit. Hit a 3 run hr off of 99 Kershaw? Doesn't matter. He'll score 3 runs next inning against your 99 Kershaw. Recover from that and just need one out in the bottom of the 9th? Doesn't matter. He's going to hit a hr off Gossage on an down and away OUT OF THE STRIKE ZONE sinker. GTFOH

Comment by Chaideux
5/29/2019 1:02PM PDT

Is DDA a thing is this game? Possible  comeback logic not so much. Not trying to defend the game because there are obviously still problems, but I don’t feel like my losses are from secret comeback login hidden in the game  

I think a lot of people don’t understand how the traits on some of these cards work. It would be tough for them to put a comeback logic in the game. Certain players have better late game traits than others. 

5/29/2019 1:44PM PDT

Comment by skepple15

And your players can’t field the ball all of the sudden or throw it but theirs can I mean there is fishy stuff going on.

5/29/2019 1:45PM PDT

" As in, the game intentionally tries to make games close, not necessarily give a win to someone. "

Prove it.

And no, someone scoring runs late in a game isn't proof. Unless you think God used "comeback logic" against the Red Sox last night.

5/29/2019 1:45PM PDT